LP Nominated for KCA

Aiman

From LPU.com:

For the third time in a row, Linkin Park has been nominated for Best Music Group! Hopefully, third time is the charm. Good luck guys! For more information click here

Voting starts 2/25. The other nominees are the Black Eyed Peas, Coldplay and the Jonas Brothers. In other words, LP has no chance.

Posted Image

Edited by Aiman

Hard to predict. I guess you'll be surprised, but I think Jonas Brothers will be the hardest opponent. They may suck, but surely have a lot of fans, especially among the 'kids'. Coldplay and BEP also have many fans, but I believe Linkin Park has more.

Edited by dark_master

Even tho LP is 1000000 times better and have more fans, jonas bros have more chances of winning cause they in their territory (Nick) while the hardcore LP fans are mostly 15+ years, best wishes to LP anyways, they deserve it!

I don't about that either, I mean the Jonas Brothers have the entire kid population :lol:

im embarrassed IMO . -___-

I would be, but I'm more amazed that LP is even in the running this year. The only release for 2009 was 'New Divide' and IMO it was not gear toward children. I think Green Day probably would have been a better choice for competition between Coldplay and BEPs. GD isn't a "children's band" by any means, but they had an extremely successful year last year. I know Jonas Bros. are probably a hands down winner and 2nd place will go to 'Boom Boom Pow' BEPs, but 3rd would have been a fight between Coldplay and GD. With LP, 3rd goes to Coldplay and LP comes in 4th. :(

• 1 month later...