Best version of 'In The End' from all 2007-2009 tours

lerkid

I don't want to piss anyone off by having to always voice my own opinion but I think In The End from Mansfield, MA 2007 was pretty fucking awesome, Chester even said it the loudest he has ever heard a crowd sing the chorus before.

I don't want to piss anyone off by having to always voice my own opinion but I think In The End from Mansfield, MA 2007 was pretty fucking awesome, Chester even said it the loudest he has ever heard a crowd sing the chorus before.

/word. The whole concert is so awesome.

If it were up to you, every damn Linkin Park performance in Masschusetts would be a live DVD release and hailed as the best performance the world has ever seen from LP.

If it were up to you, every damn Linkin Park performance in Masschusetts would be a live DVD release and hailed as the best performance the world has ever seen from LP.

Not really...I never said that the LP performances in Massachusetts were the best performances. In fact, out of the 8 LP shows that I've been to, only two of them were in MA. A lot of people think Mansfield 2007 was a good show because it was. I don't understand why you gotta attack me like that. He wanted to know what people thought the best performance of ITE was, and I suggested Mansfield 2007. Sorry.

Not really...I never said that the LP performances in Massachusetts were the best performances. In fact, out of the 8 LP shows that I've been to, only two of them were in MA. A lot of people think Mansfield 2007 was a good show because it was. I don't understand why you gotta attack me like that. He wanted to know what people thought the best performance of ITE was, and I suggested Mansfield 2007. Sorry.

Oh Lord dude, I'm not attacking you. However, I have been reading your posts from here and elsewhere for a few years and I also remember you praising the shows you attend like they were the best shows in the universe; however, if anyone else did (i.e Mark/Me in Atlanta) you posted nonsense like it was ridiculous LP could play a good show outside of a show you go to. Chill out, if you think Mansfield has the best ITE, good for you bud, you have every right.

Edited by Preston

Oh Lord dude, I'm not attacking you. However, I have been reading your posts from here and elsewhere for a few years and I also remember you praising the shows you attend like they were the best shows in the universe; however, if anyone else did (i.e Mark/Me in Atlanta) you posted nonsense like it was ridiculous LP could play a good show outside of a show you go to. Chill out, if you think Mansfield has the best ITE, good for you bud, you have every right.

I actually happen to like a lot of the shows that Mark went to, Atlanta 07 and Stuttgart 09 in particular. I don't act like my shows are the best shows ever. My 5 favorite LP shows aren't even shows that I have attended except for one. I think you're the one that needs to chill out man...

Its only natural to say the shows you attend are the best, its because you're there! Nothing else beats that! The show could've been absolutely shit! But its still one of the best because you're apart of the concert, even the performance with the singing along. So its nonsence to start a shit fight over little incoherient topics. I rest my case. Yes i feel Camden 08 is one of the best because the PMA riff stands out heaps, and the sound is great.