So if Chester is going on Tour with DBS does that mean...

Anality

Like I've said before, I'm sure LP has a system in place that allows them to focus on things that require Chester's participation while he's around, and work on other stuff when he isn't. This run in Asia is only 3 shows long, then the European tour doesn't start for almost 3 weeks. Chester will probably go right back into the studio with LP when he gets back from Asia, having only been gone for about a week. They might spend these few days focusing on guitar or drum tracks, or something like that.

The album is still far from being finished. I don't even think they're done with that second batch of songs yet.

I'd say that if there was ever a time DBS was holding up the new LP album, it's right now.

Chester being gone for a week then coming right back and being available for almost 3 more weeks is holding up the album? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Like I've said before, I'm sure LP has a system in place that allows them to focus on things that require Chester's participation while he's around, and work on other stuff when he isn't. This run in Asia is only 3 shows long, then the European tour doesn't start for almost 3 weeks. Chester will probably go right back into the studio with LP when he gets back from Asia, having only been gone for about a week. They might spend these few days focusing on guitar or drum tracks, or something like that.

The album is still far from being finished. I don't even think they're done with that second batch of songs yet.

Chester being gone for a week then coming right back and being available for almost 3 more weeks is holding up the album? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Yes, seriously. XD Good lord I didn't say he was delaying the thing another year or two.

It was more of a shot at the fact that everyone claims DBS has been holding up the album before now, but this tour is actually a circumstance where Chester is in fact away from the band in the middle of what seems to be deep into the recording process (working on the "batches of songs" that LP knows they like.)

I hate how everyone is saying DBS is holding up LP right now. It's not.

agreed. i remember mike saying that chester came to l.a. to recored the vocals for "not alone". so that means that chester wasnt even with them making the music, he was at home. so i think being gone on tour wont be any different.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1630027/2...nkin_park.jhtml

agreed. i remember mike saying that chester came to l.a. to recored the vocals for "not alone". so that means that chester wasnt even with them making the music, he was at home. so i think being gone on tour wont be any different.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1630027/2...nkin_park.jhtml

*Sigh* If we could only get others on board that we are, indeed, in the 21st century, can upload files, and have the ability to work in multiple places at the same time, for a common goal. :P