Snax live?

Ashwhisker

Hi. I don't know if this should be in audio or video, because I don't know which one actually exists, if either do.

Is there any known performances of the Tasty Snax/ Snax, Grey Daze, Xero, or Hybrid Theory that someone could give me links to download? Again, audio or video, because I don't know which is actually out there. Thanks!

Hi. I don't know if this should be in audio or video, because I don't know which one actually exists, if either do.

Is there any known performances of the Tasty Snax/ Snax, Grey Daze, Xero, or Hybrid Theory that someone could give me links to download? Again, audio or video, because I don't know which is actually out there. Thanks!

All that I know of live from these bands is only 1 song by Grey Daze.

And it's a video actually

• 2 weeks later...

There's probably a Snax live recording out there SOMEWHERE, but we don't know about it. They played at some pretty big festival-type shows, I'd imagine they were taped. Just from what I've seen though, a lot of people who knew about the Snax back when they were active don't have a clue about the Snax/Linkin Park connection. I bought my copy of Run Joseph Run brand new (still sealed) from a Christian music eBay seller for like 10 bucks, they had absolutely no idea how rare and sought-after of an item it was. I think there's an even higher likelihood of something like that happening with a Snax live recording...there could be a DAT master or a VHS tape of a Snax show sitting on a bookshelf in somebody's bedroom that's been collecting dust for 10 years because the taper doesn't think it's worth anything.

By the way, what are the exctly names of the 2 albums of the Snax ? because i got them but when i download booth doesnt have a name :D and i trust more in you guys than the google...

"Run, Joseph, Run!" was the first album (under the band name "Tasty Snax"), the second one was self-titled under the name "Snax."

"Run, Joseph, Run!" was the first album (under the band name "Tasty Snax"), the second one was self-titled under the name "Snax."

Thanks Astat...

Same names, google is not wrong jejeje...

Sounds great the Snax, by the way the band broke up or continued playing after a while? after Feenux starts with LP ?

Thanks Astat...

Same names, google is not wrong jejeje...

Sounds great the Snax, by the way the band broke up or continued playing after a while? after Feenux starts with LP ?

According to archives of their website that I was reading I assume they continued to play w/o Phoenix. They posted about him playing in Linkin Park, etc.

BTW, if I remember correctly it was in Snax time when he got his nickname - Phoenix.

According to archives of their website that I was reading I assume they continued to play w/o Phoenix. They posted about him playing in Linkin Park, etc.

Thanks for that information, one more thing...

you guys have the years of the releases of the 2 albums ?

sorry for make one question in a time and dont all in one reply...

Run, Joseph, Run! came out in 1998, the self-titled album came out in 2000. Phoenix rejoined LP sometime in mid-October of 2000, but the Snax continued on without him (with Jim Roach replacing him on bass) until mid-2001. Some of the Snax members then went on to form The Rosewood Fall, and Mark Fiore came on board with LP as their videographer.

Some of the Snax members then went on to form The Rosewood Fall

I never knew that. That's really cool. Rosewood Fall is some of the best music I've heard, I listen to them all the time...have them on some mix CDs in my car...all the stuff on my iPod, etc. The 6 song EP is EXCELLENT and some stuff from Left/Right is great. I really enjoy their stuff.