Timbalind Ft. Linkin Park - Non-Existant

Legend

If I remember correctly, a few months ago it was said that Linkin Park would be featured on Timbalinds newest album Shock Value II. Well, the album can be listened to in full on MySpace, just like Out of Ashes was, and looking at the tracklist, there is no Linkin Park.

Damn, I was really looking forward to this too.

Source: http://www.myspace.com/timbaland

yeah but this was to be expected, you would have heard of a collaboration if it was to be.

i downloaded SV 2 to se how it is and i really dislike it. Weird people like chad kroeger are on it and there are no catchy songs like way i are on this one.

The topic's title made me happy because it likes like they made a song called "non-existant". That was not funny.

It was confirmed along time ago that it was just a rumor. Phoenix was asked about it during an LPU chat.

But you can't take Phoenix seriously. For example, his false info on Minutes when the album was in the making.

The topic's title made me happy because it likes like they made a song called "non-existant". That was not funny.

But you can't take Phoenix seriously. For example, his false info on Minutes when the album was in the making.

He said the only thing they did together was the VMA thing.

If you guys want to hear LP over Timbaland beats listen to Collision Course lol

I heard Timba would make some music with LP..well is truth and I saw the name of those songs "Breathe" and "Stand Still". But it just Timba plan not LP. Maybe LP denied him because of their new album.

Both of those song titles (btw, the second one was called "Still Standing") were nothing more than fabricated rumors. No truth to them whatsoever.

They did something together in collision Course?

Timbaland produced the beats on the original versions of Dirt Off Your Shoulder, Big Pimpin', and Jigga What...