Across The Line tabs?

vyonizr

Alright, it's December 3rd where I am now, so I've posted the LPU9 guitar tabs I've done so far (A-Six, Faint, and Across the Line) on my 4shared account - http://www.4shared.com/dir/24770908/98336cea/LPU_9.html

I'll have tabs for the remaining songs with guitar in them up in that folder soon. Drawing and Fear will probably be done tomorrow since they're very similar guitar-wise to the final versions. Figure.09 probably won't take too long...Drum Song, I'm kind of iffy about.

Thanks man... I can't read tabs. Guitar Pro lost so I gonna have an ominous trouble doing Across the Line.

Damn, if you still had Guitar Pro I could do a GP tab for you so you'd have the MIDI sounds...what about Powertab?

Damn, if you still had Guitar Pro I could do a GP tab for you so you'd have the MIDI sounds...what about Powertab?

No thanks. Convert to MIDI I have an alternative MIDI program that reads MIDI and it has a very messy conversion. If possible, don't just double tracks.

BTW, My Guitar Pro is gone with all the DSP live from linkinparkmedia and a great bunch of LP Midis because I meddled with the hard disk and burned a wire accidentally XD