Release of Let Down Single

SpikeMinoda

Please tell me about it. Is the guitar solo cut?

The very beginning of it is there, but there's a really abrupt transition to where the vocals come back in after a couple seconds. It doesn't even fit in time with the song, it's like somebody just one-click highlighted and deleted most of the guitar solo in an audio editor.

The very beginning of it is there, but there's a really abrupt transition to where the vocals come back in after a couple seconds. It doesn't even fit in time with the song, it's like somebody just one-click highlighted and deleted most of the guitar solo in an audio editor.

Are you sure it's not just your local radio station's edit? My radio station plays the whole song.

Are you sure it's not just your local radio station's edit? My radio station plays the whole song.

I've heard the same edit on two different Cleveland-area stations. Both stations played the full song when it first came out but switched to the edit after a few weeks.