Out Of Ashes Release

hahninator

Disregard...

Its amazazing what a little looking will get you....

and i just bought it...EPIC ok....srsly wtf, an error message????

Adam, any reason that you know of that you can't get by the address page to buy the lithograph bundle??

Edited by Papelbon

Disregard...

Its amazazing what a little looking will get you....

and i just bought it...EPIC ok....srsly wtf, an error message????

Adam, any reason that you know of that you can't get by the address page to buy the lithograph bundle??

Maybe they sold out.

But one thing I noticed that was really cool was that the CD has ID tags. I didn't know audio CD's could do that; I thought only mp3 or data CD's could. I tried putting in some other CD's (Reanimation, Minutes to Midnight (Tour Edition), New Divide) and none of them said any track information. So if you have a CD player that can read ID tags then Out Of Ashes can support it!

EDIT: I checked other CD's (such as Road to Revolution and Minutes to Midnight) and they also supported the tag feature. I guess if the CD Matrix (the text on the back of the disc) says "TEXT" on it, then it should work. I have some that say "TEXT 01" and TEXT 02" and they both work.

- CD info...like the CD displays the names of the songs in my car when I play it. No other CD does that for me, that's badass right there. I hope LP has that on their next CD.

How come you never heard of CD Text, it's old, even my 10 year old Sony CD-Player has it. And you can do that with programs like Nero for ages.

I think only Sony cd's used to have it, seems like others use it too.

How come you never heard of CD Text, it's old, even my 10 year old Sony CD-Player has it. And you can do that with programs like Nero for ages.

I think only Sony cd's used to have it, seems like others use it too.

When I buy CD's I just rip them to my computer. I had one mp3 CD player but none of the CD's other than mp3 ones displayed the names. If I play a CD in the car it's usually blank because I don't like to leave any CD's that I bought in the car. I actually enabled the feature on iTunes but they never display anything :blink:

Out of Ashes limited edition available.....it comes with a signed Lithograph.

Unfortunately no bonus tracks =(

$119.92????

Are they fucking nuts?! What kind of price is that???

After my heart attack at the price, I realize the link I clicked put in 4 quantities, LOL. $30 is great, I'm buying it now :)

lol for some strange reason the shop I pre-ordered the album cancelled my order

so now I have to order it else were the shipping time is 2 to 4 weeks :(

Don't you get the album in stores in Holland? Or maybe you could order it from Amazon Germany - I'm pretty convinced that way it wouldn't take like 2-4 weeks.

I would buy the autographed lithograph but I have tons of stuff signed by Chester already.

*laughs* Same here, just with the JK guys. But maybe I'll order it at a later point if there are still any left.

Apart from that, I also would have loved it to have lyrics in the booklet. I'm surprised there weren't even any credits!!

A LOT of albums don't have lyrics inside, we are just spoiled from LP. But the japanese version has it right? In some extra booklet.

I don't have it but jucdging by In the End and Leave Out All the Rest, it should have a booklet with the lyrics and Japanese translation for all 13 tracks.

okay this is weird. Has anybody else played their DBS CD in their computer?

If you play it in Windows Media Player it reads the disc as Billy Talent III

hahah, EXACTLY the same thing happened to me last week, I guess microsoft hadn't got the details for DBS that far ahead, but its released worldwide now, so I can't understand why it hasn't been updated. I'll try & re-rip it tonight & see if its updated. Otherwise I'll have to manualy rename everything! :angry:

And I really can't be botherd to do that! lol