SergSlim

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Added:

• Steve Aoki feat. Linkin Park - Darker Than Blood [Album: Neon Future II] (Co-Produced by Brad Delson and Mike Shinoda)

Albums:

• Steve Aoki - Neon Future II (Co-Produced by Brad Delson and Mike Shinoda)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Lisa Ling - "This Is Life" Theme Song (Composed By Mike Shinoda)

Should be:

Mike Shinoda - "This Is Life" Theme Song (Composed By Mike Shinoda)

Or

"This Is Life" Theme Song (Composed By Mike Shinoda)

Lisa Ling has nothing to do with the track, same goes for Into The Badlands Theme which is missing from the list.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone is interested you can listen and download here.

Were We Meet produced by Danny Lohner.

"The Impact Of Crashing" by Simplistic:

It's very unclear if this was the final name.

Very few places like their own website mentioned this name:

"Simplistic's NEW 4 Song Demo

"The Impact of Crashing" -- To be released early 2004!!"

But in other places like MySpace, PureVolume and (probably) the actual CD it's titled just as "Simplistic." or nothing at all.

• 10 months later...

I've seen a few people asking about Mike involvement in Of Mice & Men song so here we go:

Carlile knew everyone needed a break from recording; the tension was getting to them. While back in California, he ran into Mike Shinoda. “We got to talking and had lunch together. I’d mentioned I was working on a new record and he seemed interested, so we went to his car and we listened to these super rough demos. I was doing vocals, even though I felt pretty silly. I had idolised this guy, now I’m singing to him in his car,” Carlile laughed. “Suddenly he looked at me and said, ‘You would be an idiot not to let me help you with this. I love it.’ He [Mike] helped bring that song to life and it was that day in the car that started our friendship with Linkin Park.”

That song turned out to be Feels Like Forever, the record’s lead single and arguably the stand out track on Restoring Force. “It has become one of my favourite songs. I don’t want to sound corny but Aaron bringing that song to the table was the restoring force for our band.”

http://www.beat.com.au/music/mice-men-0

Not 100% releated to this topic since Mike isn't credited but I want it to be somewhere on LPL, soon we'll create a Linkinpedia page for it.