"Crawl Back In" Single Scans

Nameless

it would've been so much smarter to put another album track on the single. one that we didn't hear by now and that won't be used as a single.

would be a win-win situation.

Agreed. I would have said the live was fine because I thought the album would have leaked like 5 months ago or some shit. Why are we still waiting when it's coming out the 30th in Japan? It should have leaked months ago. I'm sick of waiting for it. At least Mike gave us a street team sampler and a 19 track mixtape before TRT came out. God damn.

Why hasn't it leaked by now? It's not like a new LP album or anything....it's just a side project. We should at least have got like a 6 song sampler or something. FM gave us a Street Team Sampler and We Major before The Rising Tied was released. Julien-K released a 6 song sampler, remixes and b-sides before Death To Analog came out. All we have is Crawl Back In, Fire, My Suffering and Inside Of Me and they aren't the good songs on the album. I think people should be able to buy the full album online early. Why would DBS care? I'll never understand why they chose October 13th for a release date...that's too late. It should have been Summer like Chester said originally, or at least September. They could have already released the album and did a full world tour by now that way Chester can go back to working on the LINKIN PARK ALBUM that the world is fucking waiting for. I don't remember Mike ever being this selfish with Fort Minor, but that's besides the point. They shouldn't have given us 4 songs from the album and tease if the album wasn't going to leak or anything. I think Crawl Back In and Fire would have kept people a lot more patient then uploading My Suffering, Inside Of Me and tons of other clips of random songs and shit. That's how people become uninterested in your band. You show shitty ass clips in low quality 3 minute long videos instead of offering the high quality song to people.

BTW: Uploading that RTN demo today re-sparked my love for FM. :P

Edited by Geki

I agree. I think Chester is viewing this too much as like a real band thing (i.e LP) than just a side project. I mean, this is his chance to be even more closer to the fans. I just think the marketing scheme of it all is retarded. He should release it for free shoot lol

it would've been so much smarter to put another album track on the single. one that we didn't hear by now and that won't be used as a single.

would be a win-win situation.

im just surprised Morning After isnt on it. LP has put their Japanese bonus track(s) on the album's lead single 100% of the time.