Breaking The Habit Power Outage

hahninator

When was the water bottle thrown at him? Was it during Faint? I couldn't see when it was thrown during the video that was posted.

It happened on New Divide I think. Cause I was watching the webcast and you could hear something hit the micstand and then you saw the water bottle falling. Mike looked pissed and I would be too. What if it happened to land on that electronic gear he was using, not cheap.

Edited by BrandonR24

Pretty postitive nothing will happen to DSP. Mark forgot to mention, but the same thing happened at the Nashville show in Feb. 2008 that I went to. The POA outro vanished from the speakers but the band continued to play, or "rock it out" according to Mike. Really pissed me off because it was only the 2nd time Mike had ever done "There They Go" over the older POA outro. However, the DSP is fine and recorded it with no problems, you could never tell there was a problem until Mike says instead of "Everyone make some noise"' he says "Turne the FUCKING speakkkers on" and then promptly asks for Jim and Jason afterwards to make sure everything is ok.

I was front row for the show in Manchester, NH 2008 and during FTI, during the ''I won't waste myself on you'' part, he actually dropped the mic onto the crowd and they didn't edit vocals in from another show or anything, I was happy they didn't. Chester got pissed off at the security cuz they didn't hand it to him fast enough, when they gave it back he immediately started screaming again, listen to it and check it out.

Edited by Geki