16.08.2009 - Macao, China

i think i should give more info on the setlist

setlist the same as previous ones

session as opener

Given Up the next with extended outro

FTI and SIB afterthat

NMS full long intro, Mike having a slightly different guitar part for the intro

also Chester's "action" , same as the one in KROQ AAC 07

during Lying From You, one of the Chinese fans in front of me throw his red arm band on the stage

Mike saw it and ask the staff to tie it to his right arm during the outro of POA, he wore it throughout the show and give it back to the guy after OSC

things going normal after POA

WID with long AMBO intro, LOATR, Numb to BTH transition and SOTD

then its time for Mike's HHH part

having a few pauses duing the a cappella

and afterthat is Crawling and ITE

BIO drum solo is awesome!

Mike rapping the first verse of Papercut after the drum solo with Brad playing the BIO guitar intro

the verse until "and watches everything"

then Mike says "yeah, u guys know it". and he continue with the original BIO lyrics

the encore break is shorter than the previous show, i think...

about 1-2mins

the lights goes dark and pretty soon Mike started the piano intro

a nice piano intro before New Divide

after Faint and OSC

the debut show in Macau is finally over

i'll upload my videos to YouTube soon today

Edited by daniel624

Thanks for the info and the videos daniel624, seems you really had fun last night.XD

BTW, I'm really interested in this:

NMS full long intro, Mike having a slightly different guitar part for the intro

also Chester's "action" , same as the one in KROQ AAC 07

did you get a video of that? if so, please upload it, thanks in advance. ;)

Keyboard piece gives me chills every time....New Divide is still so freaking EPIC live.

The one in Macao is fucking incredible.

Listen to ND intro from Grafen...lights go down and the synth just fuckin'...BLOWWWWWW fuckin' loud as HELL. Scares you out of your spine when it comes on. It's just epic as hell man - I hope they keep ND to start an encore, the intro is badass. Mike added the keyboard piece and it makes it just that much more epic.

Mike Shinoda 2009 ftw, damn he sure has made the setlist awesome this year. ND rocks it. Mike sure has done some epic stuff this year for us.

With the comments about the setlist...they could easily increase it to 25/26 songs it's whether they want to because arenas and festivals would still take them and allot time for them.

It's the best move they could make otherwise I think a lot of people will be pissed off when the next touring cycle comes round because so many songs will be missing otherwise - I'm excited but scared at the same time haha

I honestly think they are not able to play 2 hours. I rather see a better performed shorter set.

I don't carre about the talking. Most of the time it's all the same anyway. I go to a show for the music, not for the talking. But this year was really poor. In 1 out of 4 shows we visited they said the city name....

I don't really count Stuttgart either man, he said it at the end of Somewhere I Belong during the ending, lol. They didn't do much talking between songs. It'd be cool in Grafen if they were like FUCK this is a cool venue, what's up Ferropolis or something.

You have to remember when LP plays a light-your-ass-on-fire 19 song set with talking between the songs and cool intros/outros the crowd isn't going to care if they didn't play 1 or 2 songs lol.

This year that was fine :) This year the set was awesome, but I mean when they have 12/13 new songs. At least 5 songs in the set will be from the new album and I daresay new divide will stay in there which leaves 13 songs/15 if they revert back to 21 song set. That would then be a set of singles no filler songs...would be nice to hear something different come next year :)