11.08.2009 - Okinawa, Japan

LP's fifth-to-last show of the year will be at the Mihama Athletic Field in Okinawa, Japan on the 11th. It will be the band's 19th show in Japan ever, and the band's first headlining show (at a non-festival) since 2007 in the country.

The setlist should be the same as usual - no Dead By Sunrise at this show. Hopefully we get some updates after the show since Mike said he wanted to do something "different" over 'Points Of Authority' at the last few shows.

Speaking of 'Points', can anyone confirm the setlist for Osaka and let us know what Mike did over 'Points' at both Chiba City and Osaka? It seems the Japanese are very slow at updating us with setlists this time....hopefully we get some info on those shows soon and don't have to wait for the DSP's.

Lastly, Ana has found a legit copy of an actual setlist from the Stuttgart show, which you can view here.

I hope they are going to play more than 18 songs! (or 16 I dunno)...its really lame...

Japanese (asian fans in general) dont get LP so often as we Europeans and they better do some really good shows.

but I doubt it...since the first one had the same setlist as in europe...

I have the impression they are just touring for money. Money money money..dunno if its that label company or LP's decision..

id rather see them having a pause and write on the new album, not tired and almost "routine-like" on the stage..

They are touring just as a break to get out of the studio. I'm one of the biggest critics of the LP setlists ever and I still thought these shows in Europe were badass as hell. Great setlist, crowds rocked. Only thing I didn't like was how LP didn't talk to the crowds during the shows BUT when they talked in 2008 you couldn't hear them very well at the shows I was at. In Atlanta in 2008 I had no idea what they were saying before LOATR so it's not a big problem with me.

Show is kinda short yeah but they will be back next year with longer sets that I'm sure they will talk during. Session -> Given Up, NMS/WID intros, POA outro, HHH/KRWLNG, New Divide/Faint/OSC all were badass. New Divide fucking blew the place apart EVERY SINGLE SHOW I saw it at. Damn that is such a good song to start the encore with.

I hope they keep ND there next year to start an encore, but also play about 22 songs every show and talk a little more. Hopefully they drop 2-3 songs but if not it's ok I guess since the shows are great anyway. I'll be in Europe and the USA next year....

EDIT:

One thing you said was they had no energy...that was the complete opposite of what I saw....

PR08 last year in the USA the band seemed really tired to me, so this was a complete change of that in my opinion. Joe Hahn is fucking BACK - he was going crazy the entire show. No longer is he turning around and being bored on NMS, he's jumping up and down and all that. Tons of energy from the whole band...Brad singing BTH, everything. It was really really good in terms of energy. Only thing I saw fans complain about was lack of talking to the crowd and a shortened show. This is an escape from the studio tour so I guess the talking and length will come next year.

Didn't the Summer Sonic 2006 broadcast on TV come quite a while after the shows? In the BTH video of Chiba City that's on YouTube you can see the huge sweeping camera go over the crowd, so it apparently was recorded. I guess wait a while and when they announce a TV airing, we should get it recorded. We also need QWERTY live recorded!

Session and Given Up:

Given Up

From the Inside

Lying From You

Somewhere I Belong

No More Sorrow

What I've Done

Breaking The Habit

Leave Out All The Rest

Numb

New Divide

Shadow Of The Day

Breed It Out

Faint

In The End

Crawling

One Step Closer

Source: http://truckerhat.gurari.boo.jp/?eid=1011494

as for me he didnt regulated. same setlist. but we need poa intro

Edited by LPUtkan

Session and Given Up:

Given Up

From the Inside

Lying From You

Somewhere I Belong

No More Sorrow

What I've Done

Breaking The Habit

Leave Out All The Rest

Numb

New Divide

Shadow Of The Day

Breed It Out

Faint

In The End

Crawling

One Step Closer

where's Points here?

Session and Given Up:

Given Up

From the Inside

Lying From You

Somewhere I Belong

No More Sorrow

What I've Done

Breaking The Habit

Leave Out All The Rest

Numb

New Divide

Shadow Of The Day

Breed It Out

Faint

In The End

Crawling

One Step Closer

Erm yeah you missed points but that won't have been the set order anyway and breed it out made me chuckle - sounds a bit sexy haha