Ryan Shuck Comments On Europe

hahninator

Ryan Shuck of Julien-K, Orgy, and now Dead By Sunrise posted a message on MySpace about their shows in Europe so far. The message was posted on August 3rd (woops, I just saw it now - better late than never!) so I apologize for being late.

"Linkin Park has been nothing but COOL to us. These guys are in such a huge band – they don’t really need to give a shit about anyone – but are instead they are some of the best friends you could ever have. They’ve really been going out of their way to make us feel like they want us out here with them, and that they think what we are doing is amazing."

You can check out the full message here.

LOL kind of old news...but oh well. Do you think DBS will make another record after Out Of Ashes is done and over with? It seems like Ryan and Amir are more excited about it than Julien-K. I don't want what happened with SOB and Mike to happen with Julien-K and Chester...although Julien-K is a more structured band than SOB was.

And no more jk tagging along with lp tours. That's been done a few times now.

Once. Been done one time. PR07 with a ton of other bands. I'd like to see JK get a 10 song opening set for LP. That'd be totally badass...Chaz on TD and all that good stuff.

Ryan said DBS will allow JK to continue so I think we will see results that differ greatly from FM/SOB. JK will make at least another album in my opinion and that might allow Chester to make another record with DBS as well. It all depends but I think JK will succeed due to DBS, which is what the band is saying anyway.

Once. Been done one time. PR07 with a ton of other bands. I'd like to see JK get a 10 song opening set for LP. That'd be totally badass...Chaz on TD and all that good stuff.

Ryan said DBS will allow JK to continue so I think we will see results that differ greatly from FM/SOB. JK will make at least another album in my opinion and that might allow Chester to make another record with DBS as well. It all depends but I think JK will succeed due to DBS, which is what the band is saying anyway.

Yeah but the whole dbs touring with lp thing counts as well. I don't mind them touring with them but they seriously need some more variety on the new projekt rev tour. What happened to having a good mix of rock and hip hop?

Yeah but the whole dbs touring with lp thing counts as well. I don't mind them touring with them but they seriously need some more variety on the new projekt rev tour. What happened to having a good mix of rock and hip hop?

it's a world different that they play dbs songs rather than JK songs, anyway this is the first tour of dbs and were around 6 songs.

maybe we will see another bands of rock, but on the hip hop side i highly doubt it, since the band got bigger, they tour with big bands, and the big artist of hip hop, are quite far from what lp did/does.

personally i would love see JK and LP again together maybe they should do a tour with JK and SOB :P so we can get LP plus mike's and chester's projects lol, and end with a fucking mash up between a fm song, a lp song and a dbs song :lol:

I also really think JK should take their thing over to Europe, especially when they have gotten some more attention here through their work with DBS. For me, they wouldn't even have to tour with LP since I always prefer small club shows over huge arena shows, and the musical atmosphere of Julien-K rather fits to smaller, comfortable clubs or bars ;) So yeah, in the end I actually don't care how Julien-K are coming over - the main thing for me is that they will actually have the opportunity to play Europe with Julien-K and not only as parts of DBS :)

And I'm actually sure that there will be a lot more JK albums. The guys already said that they have new stuff for like 2 albums so I'm very optimistic in that ;)