LPUnderground 1.0 (H.B. EP) backordered

lpthegiant

I'm a LPU7 and I'd ordered LPU albums at BandMerch site,

and later I ordered LPU V1.0.

The former was delivered, but the latter isn't.

The estimated delivery date was Sep. 22nd, but when I checked the site yesterday

it just says "Backordered" and no date.

I'm kind of wondering when this item will be delivered. :?

Has anybody ordered items there?

I remember pretty lots of LPUs bought LP items there...

• 2 weeks later...

ok I've waited long enough. I just sent this email to them. I've had it with this garbage.

-----------------------

"Seriously,

Did Bandmerch oversell the Hybrid Theory EPs? I ordered mine on September 2nd - the day they went on sale. People that ordered on the 2nd, 3rd, and after that already have theirs. What is going on with my order? I've waited over a month, and it's still saying "backordered".

This is the first email that I got:

"Please rest assured that your order will be shipped as soon as the backordered product is returned to stock. We apologize if this information was not clear when you placed your order, and we regret any inconvenience caused.

Although we make every attempt to have items in stock, occasionally we may list inventory as backordered, indicating that the item is temporarily out of stock. When possible, we will post expected ship dates. Backordered items are typically returned to stock within 2-3 weeks.

The current estimated shipping date for your order is September 22, 2008."

Current date was September 22nd? It still hasn't shipped. You apologize if the information wasn't clear when I ordered? When I ordered, everything was in stock, or else I wouldn't have ordered it. It makes no sense to say it was in stock, and then tell me it's backordered AFTER I order. Bandmerch obviously screwed up big time and sold more than they had, or this problem wouldn't be happening. Maybe there is something else going on, but this is what it's looking like. How is a Hybrid Theory EP temporarily out of stock? They were only made in ONE batch EVER, there's no making more of them, there's no ordering more. You can't make more. If you don't have it, then that's it because there's only a limited amount that were ever made.

Wouldn't you ship them according to what date they were sold? I don't understand why people that ordered AFTER me got theirs in September, but I ordered the very first day they were online, and I don't have it yet. You can't run a professional business with tactics like this. I'm not trying to be crude, but this is getting ridiculous. If you oversold or something, man up and say that on the website. Don't leave your customers in the dark, guessing when their order will come, if it ever will. If you call yourselves professional, I find it very hard to believe since this is only one case out of many that I have heard. I was even hesitant to order from Bandmerch in the first place, but when I saw that everything seemed to be alright with this sale, I placed my order. What do you know, a month and 4 days later, still no word on it.

Thanks for the help,

Mark"

When did you order the EP thing? I ordered on Sep. 5.

And the strange thing for me is that I ordered other LPU CDs right before that item (LPU 1). I got those LPU CDs perfectly but I haven't got just one CD yet.

I also sent e-mail to them but I got the similar thing as Hahninator got. So-so reply and no help.

And I'm getting tired to wait for my stuff. I'm really sick of checking my order status now....

P.S.

Did you guys get any free stuffs with your things? I heard of free key chain and over $40, a LPU t-shirt. But I didn't any of them. This is not a big problem as compared to the above one, but I just wonder.

i also ordered the HTEP and LPU2.0 a while ago, but they haven't arrived yet. my membership to the LPU expired a short while afterward, so i can't check my status either. bandmerch didn't send me an email or anything confirming my order either.

i really don't know what to do now. how can i track my order without a working LPU account?

i also ordered the HTEP and LPU2.0 a while ago, but they haven't arrived yet. my membership to the LPU expired a short while afterward, so i can't check my status either. bandmerch didn't send me an email or anything confirming my order either.

i really don't know what to do now. how can i track my order without a working LPU account?

parth196, why don't you check your order status in this :

http://bandmerch.seenon.com/orderlookup.ph...5ab10997a8d6f2a

If you know your order number, you'll check the status.

I think you got a e-mail when you order your item, check the e-mail and you'll find your order number, I guess...

parth196, why don't you check your order status in this :

http://bandmerch.seenon.com/orderlookup.ph...ab10997a8d6f2a

If you know your order number, you'll check the status.

I think you got a e-mail when you order your item, check the e-mail and you'll find your order number, I guess...

Note the bolded section, if he didnt get an email then he cant check the status : I'm sorry to hear that you all have had these problems...

• 3 weeks later...

ok I've waited long enough. I just sent this email to them. I've had it with this garbage.

-----------------------

"Seriously,

Did Bandmerch oversell the Hybrid Theory EPs? I ordered mine on September 2nd - the day they went on sale. People that ordered on the 2nd, 3rd, and after that already have theirs. What is going on with my order? I've waited over a month, and it's still saying "backordered".

This is the first email that I got:

"Please rest assured that your order will be shipped as soon as the backordered product is returned to stock. We apologize if this information was not clear when you placed your order, and we regret any inconvenience caused.

Although we make every attempt to have items in stock, occasionally we may list inventory as backordered, indicating that the item is temporarily out of stock. When possible, we will post expected ship dates. Backordered items are typically returned to stock within 2-3 weeks.

The current estimated shipping date for your order is September 22, 2008."

Current date was September 22nd? It still hasn't shipped. You apologize if the information wasn't clear when I ordered? When I ordered, everything was in stock, or else I wouldn't have ordered it. It makes no sense to say it was in stock, and then tell me it's backordered AFTER I order. Bandmerch obviously screwed up big time and sold more than they had, or this problem wouldn't be happening. Maybe there is something else going on, but this is what it's looking like. How is a Hybrid Theory EP temporarily out of stock? They were only made in ONE batch EVER, there's no making more of them, there's no ordering more. You can't make more. If you don't have it, then that's it because there's only a limited amount that were ever made.

Wouldn't you ship them according to what date they were sold? I don't understand why people that ordered AFTER me got theirs in September, but I ordered the very first day they were online, and I don't have it yet. You can't run a professional business with tactics like this. I'm not trying to be crude, but this is getting ridiculous. If you oversold or something, man up and say that on the website. Don't leave your customers in the dark, guessing when their order will come, if it ever will. If you call yourselves professional, I find it very hard to believe since this is only one case out of many that I have heard. I was even hesitant to order from Bandmerch in the first place, but when I saw that everything seemed to be alright with this sale, I placed my order. What do you know, a month and 4 days later, still no word on it.

Thanks for the help,

Mark"

haha, dude you live in the south right next to my state. it took 9 effin weeks for mine to finally bring its ass to my door! so hope ur patience isnt gone yet :lol:

Bandmerch is such crap. I ordered mine on sept 10. I got that same sept 22 ship date. Then it just went backordered. Sent them an email got a similar email back like mark did but they even asked if I just wanted to cancel and get my money back. Comming from a company relying on sales it doesn't look like they are that confident. Earlier this week I checked my status and it said backordered estimated ship date 10/31/08 now Nov 1st the estimated date is gone and it says just backordered. So that's it I'm done with bandmerch after this they lost my business.

edit by BlackChester:

deleted probably mistaken Double Post and Spam by eng42ine and linkinmetalfanatic

• 2 weeks later...

So, after reading some of these posts, I'm guessing it's not a good idea to order anything from that bandmerch site? :( I wanted some of the things on there to..

Personally, I've had no problem with bandmerch... So i guess try it out and if it works for you than cool, if it doesnt than try and find another place to get the stuff... The only problem is with some things you might have a time at trying to find the stuff that they sell other places, if you can find them at all

Edited by eng42ine

Personally, I've had no problem with bandmerch... So i guess try it out and if it works for you than cool, if it doesnt than try and find another place to get the stuff... The only problem is with some things you might have a time at trying to find the stuff that they sell other places, if you can find them at all

Okay thanks :) I actually went to the site, and noticed some items were labled "backorder." So I'm guessing maybe try not to order any of those haha. Some of the backorder items were pretty cool though :(

• 2 weeks later...