Mosh pits at Linkin Park concerts

Blackened_Deather

hey guys, i'm felix from germany =)

i'm more of a metalhead because i hear besides linkin park only extreme metal (black and death metal), so i love mosh pits xD

last year i was in munich at the projekt revolution concert but i wasn't very near at the stage so i was very far away of the real action^^

i have some questions at those people who were already at a lot of linkin park concerts. are there some mosh pits at linkin park gigs, if yes then where are they and only at the harder songs or not?

what should i do to be in the mosh pit in stuttgart at thursday?

i apologize for all the grammar mistakes and so on but my english isnt very good =)

Typically there will be a bunch of people crammed up against the barricade at the front trying to get as close to the stage as possible, and the moshpits will be behind them. As for how intense/frequent the moshpits are, it really depends on the crowd. I've seen some shows where they barely had any, and I've seen some where they kept going through almost the whole show, including some of the softer songs.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to 8 LP shows and not all of them really had pits...I'd say Bamboozle 07 and Hartford 07 were the only shows that really did. Not to say there isn't people getting pushed around, etc., but a real pit, only really those shows. But like Astat said, pits are generally after the people closest to the barricade.

• 3 weeks later...

back in 03, 04 the pits were much crazier. hard to mosh to shadow of the day i guess. ive been at the front of the barricade for EVERY lp show ive been to, and crowd surfers and moshers are annoying as hell. that said, i think the crowds are TOO mellow now. i like a happy medium. push me around a little, but please dont kick me in the back of the head.

...i punch crowd surfers...