Filming of Let Down

HTBG

I saw that a few days ago, the link is broke, its not your flash or anything.

god, of all things not to work !

a few days ? but this interview is from 24 july :unsure: anyway , i will continue try to watch the videos until we get more information :]

Edited by Smo

Hey man.. so what? tell us what happens in the video.. you can listen to a Let Down snippet?

Chester singing on a white background and his extremely long skirt type thing flutters in the wind.

It looks VERY beautiful.

And you can hear a part of the first verse and chorus.

Also you can hear a good portion of music at some points of these videos including electric gtr solo.

Chester singing on a white background and his extremely long skirt type thing flutters in the wind.

It looks VERY beautiful.

And you can hear a part of the first verse and chorus.

Also you can hear a good portion of music at some points of these videos including electric gtr solo.

hey man download hypercam it will allow you to capture the video.. ;)

or atleast make an audio rip!

thanks

They should just upload 'The Making Of Let Down' or 'The Making Of Crawl Back In' to LPTV or something, that way everybody could easily watch it. We haven't had a new LPTV in quite a while anyways.

Yes it worked !

Let Down sounds amazing ! Its deffo ' rocked up ', slow paced.

The vocals are almost exactly like the 2005 version, except he kinda holds on the note like in the July 4th vids.

He is also ALL OVER this track. Harmonies everywhere, even through the guitar solo.

Im gonna try and get this ripped into something.

Bear with me !

And btw this isnt like a Making of, the guy doesnt even look like he's supposed to be filming, its like a 38 second clip x2 of him talking to the camera and pointing it around, where Chester is being filming, and the song is being played.

Edited by Subs

Yes it worked !

Let Down sounds amazing ! Its deffo ' rocked up ', slow paced.

The vocals are almost exactly like the 2005 version, except he kinda holds on the note like in the July 4th vids.

He is also ALL OVER this track. Harmonies everywhere, even through the guitar solo.

Im gonna try and get this ripped into something.

Bear with me !

And btw this isnt like a Making of, the guy doesnt even look like he's supposed to be filming, its like a 38 second clip x2 of him talking to the camera and pointing it around, where Chester is being filming, and the song is being played.

Please rip it asap, it could be taken down! I can't wait to hear a clip.

I've tried, I've got footage of the vid with chester performing but no sound comes out, I dunt know why, i used Hypercam as someone suggested. I'm going to try and get it tommorow, maybe write a guide for people who dont know how to view it.