The Legend Is back

Hello all, half of you probably don't even remember me but most of the staff should rofl.

as for hahninator all I have to say to you sir is BRB

If this post kinda looks like I'm stoned or on acid you don't know me very well I am extremely random.

I think I have an idea as well, but would be very surprised to see them back....

I am the creator of the-untitled.tk, the person who helped leak exclusives to crewdy, energy, thelinkinsix and LPAs site. I helped create LPR@RE on IRC. Was a contributor to readingmyeyes.vze.com. I helped get a newb then Hahninator into trading and updated Omar Osatchs liveguide which is the very basis of which this site was created on. I am also on the creditors on the sites homepage :D.

Went by Th30racl3 and Ru551anR0ck3t

wait so who are you? I think i may have an idea but the odds of that person coming back is pretty farfetched. Did you have an old user name?

It's him... I'm one of the few still around from back then that can verify. :P

Oh christ. Everybody run while you still have a chance.

hahahahahaha whatsup bro long time, I actually messages a dood that had your same login MSN name and I said something off the wall to him and he paused like I was nuts. Then I realized it wasn't your ROFL.

Hello all, half of you probably don't even remember me but most of the staff should rofl.

as for hahninator all I have to say to you sir is BRB

If this post kinda looks like I'm stoned or on acid you don't know me very well I am extremely random.

hello. how are you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...