Shinoda Speaks Out

hahninator

I agree 100 percent with Mark about how Warner is basically taking complete control of everything LP does. Mike is taking a stab at Warner, IMO. I'm sure he knows how upset the fans are with the way things are going, he goes on the LPU message boards, that should be enough for him to understand. I also think this is why we haven't got a LPU tour since 03 and that we probably never will again, because of Warner. I also agree on the DBS thing. I know Chester has Level 7 and all, but Warner is probably trying to fight against him releasing it under just Level 7. Whatever happens, I know Mike will do the right thing. He is a genius after all, not only musically, but with everything else as well.

Warner stopping the webcasts that were mean to go on in 2007, that's one example.

I'm surprised they are allowing the whole Milton Keynes show to be webcasted.

Good point...So am I actually...as tight a grip as they keep on everything else, I am shocked that they have decided to just let it go on like it is.

It's not that Rock in Rio wasn't broadcasted too. It seems they have denied a couple of things in the last time, but they don't say no to everything. But I'm pretty surprised about it too. I hope they show it in some other countries as well.