Ozzfest 2001-xx-xx What concert is this?

marekzds

I checked LPTimes and couldn't figure it out at all. I don't think it's a show that is on LPTimes. Through a very slow process of elimination search, we could narrow it down to 5 shows at the maximum I bet. Now to search videos of Ozzfest 01.

Ugh.

• 4 years later...

It was this show here: http://lplive.net/shows/20010713.php

and LPLive does have the 2 MTV Brazil Videos:

Crawling:

A Place For My Head:

It was this source:

Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (MTV Brazil)

Time: ? mins

Format: VCD

Comments: Only 'Crawling', 'In The End' and 'A Place For My Head'. 'In The End' was lost.

BTW, APFMH has the wrong aspect ratio, that's all the info :D

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I do think it's a DVD. I will double check. I personally don't have this but I believe the reason it can't be released is MTV isn't allowed to post it and the guy who has it would get destroyed by them.

Unfortunately things like this happen and there's not much we can do about it besides sit and wait and hope it is leaked or released one day. WBR does go after people like that, like with Smokeout 2003's film company, who won't return emails or phone calls at all about the show years later even though they promised they'd upload the whole thing ASAP way back when. Obviously WBR told them to shut the fuck up and not release anything else. That's probably why their montage of the whole show got taken down. I wish we would have secured the whole show before that....

like with Smokeout 2003's film company, who won't return emails or phone calls at all about the show years later even though they promised they'd upload the whole thing ASAP way back when. Obviously WBR told them to shut the fuck up and not release anything else. That's probably why their montage of the whole show got taken down. I wish we would have secured the whole show before that....

Well, their montage was actually taken down by a company called "Lithuanian National Radio and Television", which has no relevance to Warner... (Although the claim was complete bullshit as they had nothing to do with the Smokeout festival

Wait, Warner goes after people who leak MTV performances? I never really heard such a thing when Rock am ring 2004, Milan 2001, etc etc was released and people getting in trouble

Edited by xLinkinpark0562x