Linkin Park is hinting a new song 'Over Each Other'

martinez

2 hours ago, max91 said:

no way already?

Yeah, I enjoyed it a lot, reminded me a thing like Dead by Sunrise, somehow.

Edited: Or Paramore. And I love it. 

I blended it with the end of HITC and it's a cool transition. I'm loving it with each relistening.

Edited by juancpin
Adding Paramore

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, -Kubo said:

The last scream was awesome

Scream? Did i listen to the same song as you? i hope i heard another fake song then, cuz 'mine' has AI feeling a little.

She added vibrato at the end, which is quite unusual for LP. Chester had very little vibrato and most of the time you couldn't hear it. 

Edited by Bebro
Adding more context

For me, its ok but is the weakest of the 3 songs that they put before the album release. I mean i like it anyway, is just is just that Mike said that the rest of the album was going to be heavier than TEM, and this is not heavier for me (maybe he meant lyrically, in that case could be because the lyrics are great and yeah they're heavy in that way). Even then is a great song to let Emily shine.

This album seems to me like it's going to be very alternative rock MTM style, but with this synths that are more from the LT times. Even when i like to be surprised, im happy if that's the way for FZ.

40 minutes ago, Bebro said:

Scream? Did i listen to the same song as you? i hope i heard another fake song then, cuz 'mine' has AI feeling a little.

She added vibrato at the end, which is quite unusual for LP. Chester had very little vibrato and most of the time you couldn't hear it. 

it wasnt actually a scream hahaha. But that high note + vibrato at the end was sick.

15 minutes ago, max91 said:

🤣 i dont know if its that kind of weaker song, is still a cool one for me. I dont have a problem if this is the actual weakest one on the record, if the others are better.

if i go through all of latest albums i'll find that i didn't really like the singles. Guilty all the same was MEH, Until it's gone meh, Heavy meh, good goodbye Meh. I'd say every other song but not singles, were better on One more light

5 minutes ago, Sukotto said:

For me, the three releases so far have nailed it in terms of showcasing the future of the band… Mike and Emily singing, Mike rapping and Emily screaming, and Emily singing. Feels like they’re being very careful to get everything as right as they can.

Totally agree on this

18 minutes ago, Sukotto said:

For me, the three releases so far have nailed it in terms of showcasing the future of the band… Mike and Emily singing, Mike rapping and Emily screaming, and Emily singing. Feels like they’re being very careful to get everything as right as they can.

And we even didn't hear their heaviest songs from the album yet.

This record is gonna be their best sold one after Hybrid Theory & Meteora i believe.