LPTV FROM ZERO: Making of "The Emptiness Machine" Music Video, Day 2 [Episode 3]

martinez

It's almost unbelievable how they kept all of this as a secret.

I want a behind the scenes on the secrecy of their return. How it was planned, all the NDAs they had to do, the codinames, all the planning.

They went to studio with lots of people, they recorded a full album with new members, they built a whole arena tour (with lightning, audiovisual, structure, etc.), they negotiated with venues around the world, they made a video clipe with real and digital capture, they did photoshootings, they did many marketing materials...

The lawyers and management did an AMAZING job.

18 minutes ago, vinifeijo said:

I want a behind the scenes on the secrecy of their return. How it was planned, all the NDAs they had to do, the codinames, all the planning.

They went to studio with lots of people, they recorded a full album with new members, they built a whole arena tour (with lightning, audiovisual, structure, etc.), they negotiated with venues around the world, they made a video clipe with real and digital capture, they did photoshootings, they did many marketing materials...

Same, I still can't believe the full album is done and they managed to not share a single picture of it all this time. Not even a candid studio story from Mike on insta 

3 hours ago, vinifeijo said:

Incredible that they went through all that trouble, and the information leaked in an interview with Jay Gordon, a friend. They must have wanted to kill the guy! 🤣

Edited by LeonardoMF93

4 hours ago, vinifeijo said:

Same! Well at least the music video looks like it was recorded on a film studio called willowstudios (you can see a logo of them on some part of this episode), so i guess that's a good way to keep it a secret.

But yeah it clearly looks like like they take it so serious this time with the secrecy. I mean the only bit that you can say it "leaked" some kind of way at the end of the day is what Jay Gordon said back in april by accident that ended up being correct about the "female singer" but except of that absolute secrecy. I expected only an announce that they were back and they just blew our minds with all what happened on sep 5.

BTW, i loved the part when Emily asks Joe if he needs some extra "direction you want" and he just replied "You keep doing cool stuff. If I gave you directions, you wouldn't do cool stuff. It naturally comes out of you".

Edited by max91

2 hours ago, LeonardoMF93 said:

Incredible that they went through all that trouble, and the information leaked in an interview with Jay Gordon, a friend. They must have wanted to kill the guy! 🤣

Still, there were only rumors of them having a girl singer and the booking of shows. NOTHING about an album or a music video. I suspected maybe a new song, like QWERTY in 2006 and an announcement like “Guys, by the way we're entering the studio right now so look forward to more of this”, but it's all already done! I'm super impressed! 

1 hour ago, TheUnicornOfPower said:

Still, there were only rumors of them having a girl singer and the booking of shows. NOTHING about an album or a music video. I suspected maybe a new song, like QWERTY in 2006 and an announcement like “Guys, by the way we're entering the studio right now so look forward to more of this”, but it's all already done! I'm super impressed! 

Yes, for sure! It's amazing that nothing leaked about the tour that would start the following week, an album that will be released in a few months, and a song that would be released immediately on streaming platforms.

That's why I mentioned that so many professionals were involved, and the only information that leaked came because a friend said too much in an interview.