Mike Shinoda and Linkin Park to appear on the Tonight Show 9/17

milkshake227

They just put the interview for the time being, i know that later the performance will be too.

Its funny how The Roots (the band who plays always on the show) played a particular song when Fallon introduced Mike, i will not say anything... just check it.

I didn't like Mike going solo to the interview, it was perfect to introduce Emily in a nice setting.

They didn't even mention Emily at all lol they lost time talking about Mike's kids.

Probably because Jimmy's idea was to talk more about Chester but Mike consumed half of the interview in that story lol

No big deal i just hope that Emily its part of more interviews.

36 minutes ago, JZLP-RoadsUntraveled said:

I didn't like Mike going solo to the interview, it was perfect to introduce Emily in a nice setting.

They didn't even mention Emily at all lol they lost time talking about Mike's kids.

Probably because Jimmy's idea was to talk more about Chester but Mike consumed half of the interview in that story lol

No big deal i just hope that Emily its part of more interviews.

We probably have to wait a while for that. I mean we probably would get only per planned interviews anyways. There is no way there are throwing her into an interview situation where she possibly gets bombarded with questions about her past. I assume they wanna avoid that. 

2 minutes ago, LinkInThePark said:

We probably have to wait a while for that. I mean we probably would get only per planned interviews anyways. There is no way there are throwing her into an interview situation where she possibly gets bombarded with questions about her past. I assume they wanna avoid that. 

I mean, “The Tonight Show” is not exactly a place where she would be asked hard hitting questions lol. And all interviews on shows like that are completely preplanned. 

1 minute ago, milkshake227 said:

I mean, “The Tonight Show” is not exactly a place where she would be asked hard hitting questions lol. And all interviews on shows like that are completely preplanned. 

That is indeed true. Perhaps they will slowly integrate her into the interviews. They have to for the album release tbh.

31 minutes ago, vinifeijo said:

Well, with all the performances he already have, it's clear LP couldn't go on with just Mike on vocals. 

They made the correct decision.

Mike has become an incredible singer and improved a lot since Chester’s passing, like, he went from delivering a shaky performance of Invisible to lead vocalist on COG and LOATR, but without a second voice the 70% of the stuff they played in the shows so far would be off limits, so yeah great choice 

1 hour ago, JZLP-RoadsUntraveled said:

The stage looks like it was straight out of a Dexter episode.

Since the first From Zero livestream i was wondering what those plastic sheets were. 
And i guess it's supposed to be like when you cover something with plastic, in a abandoned house or something like that. Things that were forgotten or abandoned for some time.

Now you're taking the plastic cover off and playing with all that again