Linkin Park Sells Out Comeback Shows in Los Angeles and Brooklyn

LPLStaff

On 9/7/2024 at 7:49 PM, millytripleseven said:

2 hour sets is great news. This opens a window for some deep cuts like By Myself, Forgotten, Figure .09, No More Sorrow, or possibly debuts of songs like I'll Be Gone, KTTK, AFN. Maybe Mike will do some Fort Minor/Post Traumatic stuff too.

/ I would also add, that in the Billboard interview there was a line from Emily about learning 50 songs :

Can’t remember how many years since I posted here, but here we are!

I’d be surprised to see deep cuts from Hybrid Theory in fairness. That said, as soon as I heard Emily’s voice I thought we had a real opportunity to get so many of the Hunting Party songs that were never played live. I could really see a couple being added in especially Keys to the Kingdom (absolute dream) and All for Nothing. Possibly some stuff off Living Things too, though I don’t remember what songs have and haven’t been played off that album with them not touring the UK for that cycle.

I do wonder if they’ll actually play anything from One More Light. I appreciate the set the other night was only an hour, but wouldn’t surprise me if they avoid it entirely or at least wait until later in the tour as they did with Breaking the Habit on the Meteora cycle.

Really excited to finally get a 2 hour plus set from them.

27 minutes ago, Rob_Wilson said:

I do wonder if they’ll actually play anything from One More Light. I appreciate the set the other night was only an hour, but wouldn’t surprise me if they avoid it entirely or at least wait until later in the tour as they did with Breaking the Habit on the Meteora cycle.

Really excited to finally get a 2 hour plus set from them.

Perhaps the title track as "Chester tribute" moment at the show.