One-Step Vinyl - New 3 Vinyl Releases!

martinez

7 hours ago, martinez said:

So just to sums up, those vinyl will never have the 192 studio quality, case closed. But you can still buy them for collection purposes.

True. I doesn't matter how vinyl is praised by auidophiles, it has narrower dynamic and frequency ranger than digital media. Pressing digital to vinyl doesn't make it analog high fidelity medium.

Edited by LPMaskMan

On 6/26/2024 at 12:41 PM, LPMaskMan said:

True. I doesn't matter how vinyl is praised by auidophiles, it has narrower dynamic and frequency ranger than digital media. Pressing digital to vinyl doesn't make it analog high fidelity medium.

Is the Hybrid Theory master digital or analog?

1 hour ago, PartOfMe said:

Is the Hybrid Theory master digital or analog?

I think it was mastered with analog effects chain (if you look at the vinyl description like it was mixed analog, so then I assume the mastering done analog too), just like how big studios do it. But however the original recording is digital anyway. Same thing for Meteora. Also i think MTM was mastered in analog way too.

11 minutes ago, LPMaskMan said:

I think it was mastered with analog effects chain (if you look at the vinyl description like it was mixed analog, so then I assume the mastering done analog too), just like how big studios do it. But however the original recording is digital anyway. Same thing for Meteora. Also i think MTM was mastered in analog way too.

True, the ends do not justify the means 

You know,I do plan on getting a vinyl player,but I never knew that I'd be seeing practically a "gajillion" vinyls of linkin park stuff,I'm actually starting to understand how upset you guys are about it,and yes I know gajillion ain't a word but it may as well be how many there are 

Edited by Rokaito

11 minutes ago, Rokaito said:

You know,I do plan on getting a vinyl player,but I never knew that I'd be seeing practically a "gajillion" vinyls of linkin park stuff,I'm actually starting to understand how upset you guys are about it,and yes I know gajillion ain't a word but it may as well be how many there are 

And most people won't buy any of them, anyway...