Illenium x Mike Shinoda Collaboration Coming?

lpliveusername

EDM Shinoda is back on the menu! In a new interview to Billboard, American DJ and producer Nicholas Daniel Miller (professionally known as Illenium) revealed he has an upcoming collaboration with Mike Shinoda to be released as a single in 2024:

The five-hour Trilogy shows have also given Miller time to explore the direction he’ll pursue next. After his rock- and metal-focused 2023-self-titled album, which featured artists like Travis Barker and Avril Lavigne, the Trilogy sets inspired him to return to his electronic roots, and he’s working on “a lot” of new music. Collaborations with Tiësto (a Colorado neighbor Miller calls “the f–king man”), REZZ, Seven Lions, Mike Shinoda and others he’s not yet ready to name are forthcoming — not as an album, but as singles to be released throughout 2024.

Source: Billboard

3 hours ago, Bambitt said:

Illenium did a cool collab with Spiritbox

I love this band and this song.

15 hours ago, YRQRM0 said:

Sick, I love Illenium and Last One To Know is one of my favs

Never this one.

1 hour ago, lpliveusername said:

I love this band and this song.

Never this one.

Spiritbox are my favourite “new” band. Been a fan since the first EP, their career is so great, loved them in iwabo, but Spiritbox is miles ahead of anything they made in iwabo. Mike is a beast on guitar and you gotta love Courtneys vocals. 

20 hours ago, Bambitt said:

Spiritbox are my favourite “new” band. Been a fan since the first EP, their career is so great, loved them in iwabo, but Spiritbox is miles ahead of anything they made in iwabo. Mike is a beast on guitar and you gotta love Courtneys vocals. 

IWABO was great, but a very niche band and very misunderstood. With Spiritbox they've learned from their mistakes and make a music much more accessible