PVRIS - Take My Nirvana (Produced by Mike Shinoda) OUT NOW!

JZLP-NaughtyNottingham

But alongside the angst, PVRIS also offer up some buoyant moments of reprieve as the album progresses, from the effervescent SENTI-MENTAL to the ethereal ANYWHERE BUT HERE, the gooey charm of LOVE IS A…, and the album’s very own self-titled track, closing out in shimmering, Flume-esque whimsy. An unmistakably visceral and unexpectedly uplifting release, EVERGREEN is PVRIS raging against the machine with layers of sonic neon, smoke and moments of glistening calm. Boasting co-producers alongside Gunnulfsen, including Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda, Y2K, Matias Mora, Carrie Karpinen and returning PVRIS collaborator JT Daly, EVERGREEN is an elusive yet arresting journey that will have you asking life’s biggest questions, while also lulling you beyond the systemic and musical norms. A love letter to pop, rock, electronica and beyond while also elegantly extending the PVRIS creative universe, EVERGREEN more than lives up to its name and then some. 

Lynn talks about Shinoda

3 hours ago, Hybrid1988 said:

Shinoda just does not make music for me anymore. 

he does make music for everyone else except you. that's fair enough i guess.

anyway, this track is addicted. would love to hear the instrumental. 

Edited by Stranger
add more comment

2 hours ago, Stranger said:

To be honest, I heard the song once and to me sounded like nothing special, but I am glad people here seem to enjoy it so much 

14 hours ago, Stranger said:

No he makes music for everyone except me and you. Please try not to make this simple mistake again my friend. Have a blessed day!

Edited by Hybrid1988

6 hours ago, Hybrid1988 said:

No he makes music for everyone except me and you. Please try not to make this simple mistake again my friend. Have a blessed day!

i like the track. so, it's only you, since you dislike the track. poor thing. that's sad but hey, there's many artists out there that might suits your preferences. have a great day.

The whole point to me is that he makes the music he wants to make, he (as many other artists) can't and doesn't even want to please every single human being lol.

He makes music for people who enjoy this kind of stuff. I personally don't care about this song, not my thing, but I didn't lose my respect for Mike or think he doesn't do music for me anymore, that's all ;)

14 hours ago, Stranger said:

i like the track. so, it's only you, since you dislike the track. poor thing. that's sad but hey, there's many artists out there that might suits your preferences. have a great day.

I’m not sure I can defeat you in the defensively passive aggressive department. 

Edited by Hybrid1988