Random/Rare LP videos

20 hours ago, JZ-GreyDazeWorshipper said:

This is just the Linkin Park portion of the special. We have the actual full special in our channel. There's a proshot clip of Chester singing Dead & Bloated in the Stone Temple Pilots portion.

20 hours ago, JZ-GreyDazeWorshipper said:

i've never seen this video before

with you live @ koln 2001 

This DVD is super rare and managed to remain uncirculated since 2001. This video only showed up on YouTube after Chester passed away. I believe we made a news post about it. The full special remains uncirculated. Crazy.

In addition to that there's the Toronto 2000 special which I believe is the very first aired proshot show from Linkin Park and it's still completely uncirculated. I've only seen very small clips of this show that were used in some specials by MuchMusic.

not sure if this has been sent here 

13 hours ago, lpliveusername said:

In addition to that there's the Toronto 2000 special which I believe is the very first aired proshot show from Linkin Park and it's still completely uncirculated. I've only seen very small clips of this show that were used in some specials by MuchMusic.

Where can I see this? (If you can send it)

Edited by cubebuilder
video wouldn't embed

San Antonio 2004. Original files deleted after the video was uploaded to YouTube. Other clips from a different source can be found in our channel.

Camden 2008 uploaded to YouTube right after Chester passed away. Previously unknown recording.

Dragon Festival 2001 uploaded to YouTube in 2018. Previously unknown recording. Taper deleted his original channel and uploaded it to a new one in 2020.

1 hour ago, cubebuilder said:

Where can I see this? (If you can send it)

In this one around 9:07 you can see some clips for instance. Sadly we don't have the show.

4 hours ago, DIE4U92 said:

Oh god that 2017 interview where Mike and Chester were joking about the title OML being referred to the fact that it was the last album ...😰it got me 

yeah dude it gave me chills

please help to keep this thread going

thanks to all the people who shared a video, actually there's some stuff that i've never seen before

This is pretty rare, Luis Ortiz did a freestyle in spanish with LP, Im 99.9% sure that it's the only time that someone does vocals in spanish in any shape/form w the band

Papercut Jam

On the One More Light music video there's this small clip of a show that looks like it's from 2001 does anyone know what show this is?Screenshot_20210925-185621.png

And there's also this too from the OML video and if I remember correctly this clip was also played on the Frat Party at the Pancake Festival and the Audio playing in the background was from this show: https://lplive.net/shows/2001/20010112Screenshot_20210925-185945.png

Edited by cubebuilder

22 minutes ago, cubebuilder said:

And there's also this too from the OML video and if I remember correctly this clip was also played on the Frat Party at the Pancake Festival and the Audio playing in the background was from this show: https://lplive.net/shows/2001/20010112

Yes, that clip is from the BBC Radio performance.

23 minutes ago, cubebuilder said:

On the One More Light music video there's this small clip of a show that looks like it's from 2001 does anyone know what show this is?

Looks like a rehearsal to me. Street Soldiers Tour based on their hair colors.

On 9/25/2021 at 10:13 PM, JZ-GreyDazeWorshipper said:

This is pretty rare, Luis Ortiz did a freestyle in spanish with LP, Im 99.9% sure that it's the only time that someone does vocals in spanish in any shape/form w the band

Papercut Jam

I've just watched the video. Cool and rare stuff! I've noticed that during this Papercut Jam Mike was playing the chords of "Heavy". Is it possible he had some kind of a demo back in 2014 or is it just a coincidence? Probably some chords that he just came up with on the spot.

On 9/26/2021 at 5:27 PM, blackout said:

I've just watched the video. Cool and rare stuff! I've noticed that during this Papercut Jam Mike was playing the chords of "Heavy". Is it possible he had some kind of a demo back in 2014 or is it just a coincidence? Probably some chords that he just came up with on the spot.

NICE CATCH!

Yeah  it sounds very similar 

This Dragon Festival video deservers more love!

15 hours ago, JZ-GreyDazeWorshipper said:

I didn't know that more songs were available from this show

I only remember Numb and Faint

Jimmy Kimmel 2003

https://lplive.net/forums/topic/10788-exclusive-jimmy-kimmel-live-2003-internal-vhs/

Don't Stay and Faint were actually officially released in the LPU 3.0 CD.