Linkin Park Live - 2001.01.12 London, England
|02. Points Of Authority|
|03. In The End|
|04. One Step Closer|
- While this is a complete setlist, the order of the songs might be incorrect.
- This performance was listed as being on January 11th for years. In October 2015, a description of the day of the 12th was found, which read, "At 9 o'clock on January the 12th 2001, Linkin Park began their Day Of Press. All of which means: a jet-lagged, homesick, physically exhausted group of five young men are paraded in front of the world's press. 4 songs recorded for a BBC session, MTV and VH1 appearances, handshakes, smiles and 24 hours of the same old questions."
- Three of these tracks were made available as b-sides on various CD singles from Hybrid Theory ('Crawling', 'Papercut', and 'In The End' singles).
- The existence of 'One Step Closer' in this setlist was not discovered until December 2014.
- The recording of 'Papercut' from this performance is commonly mislabled as a demo in the Linkin Park fan community.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Format: CD + Digital
Comments: 'Papercut', 'Points Of Authority', and 'In The End' only. Released on the 'Crawling,' 'Papercut' and 'In The End' (CD 1) singles respectively. 'Papercut' also included in the initial iTunes release of Hybrid Theory.
Source 1: Audio - FM (BBC Radio 1)
Time: ? mins
Format: There are no recordings that are circulating of this broadcast as far as we know.