'Skrrt Skrrt' Now Available On Audius!

lpliveusername

On today's Twitch stream, Mike Shinoda did an intentionally clumsy drawing of Sonic The Hedgehog he dubbed "SonkThHegeogs." By request of his Twitch followers, an NFT of it is now available at the OpenSea platform here.

In addition, Mike used another drawing of the "SonkThHegeogs" character as artwork for his newly released corona jam 'Skrrt Skrrt' on Audius!

This is the third jam to be officially released in the platform and the first not to be released right after the original stream. In fact, Mike created this track over a year ago, on July 21, 2020, using Garage Band. Hopefully this means we'll be getting other older jams in the future!

The theme for 'Skrrt Skrrt' was a mix of four fan requests: "'I Want To Break Free' by Queen," "Salsa/Latin," "Disney vibes, Frozen/Moana" and "Migos ad-libs." Mike tried to incorporate some Queen sounds into the beat but decided to do it on a different track on a later occasion.

During the stream, he rapped parts of 'Welcome' and 'Bleed It Out' over the jam. Watch it below and listen to the final track here: https://audius.co/mikeshinoda/skrrt-skrrt

6 hours ago, virusx360 said:

First Audius Track, that is not available for download. Anyone knows why is that?

https://lplive.net/forums/topic/14109-ms-corona-jams/?do=findComment&comment=309681

To answer your question: no. Maybe he forgot. I also noticed Mike wrote the wrong date in the description. It says the track was created in 2021 when it was in fact created in 2020.

• 2 weeks later...

After relesing this jam Mike's said:

I can add another one next week if you guys remind me.

I was the only one who was trying to remind him about it. Thank you the whole twitch chat for the help, this is how much you really wanted for him to release another one :)

6 hours ago, martinez said:

After relesing this jam Mike's said:

I was the only one who was trying to remind him about it. Thank you the whole twitch chat for the help, this is how much you really wanted for him to release another one :)

Twitch chat is ridiculous. not all of them really care bout the jam, they only care bout asking Mike stupid question and trying to prove who's the OG/senior in the chat. that's why i'm no longer chatting in there.