Ryan Shuck teases Dead By Sunrise Patreon series

PeppePark

Ryan Shuck posted a video on the Dead By Sunrise Instagram account talking about Chester's birthday and the new Julien-K album, Trauma Echoes.

He also added that they're planning to do a Patreon series where they'll break down songs from Out Of Ashes.

"We're gonna talk about the making of Out Of Ashes. We're gonna actually gonna get through every song, through a few months, track by track. We're gonna go through the demos, and we're gonna isolate Chester, we're gonna isolate all parts, the guitars and all of this kind of stuff. And just spend some time really talking about it and celebrating an album that we know that Chester loved and did such an amazing work on it. And you know, these demos, a lot of people haven't heard them. If you haven't already joined us on our Patreon we do a lot of cool events and stuff, but we're gonna do that very special thing for our Dead By Sunrise fans too. It really hit me today that I want to do this, I want to share this stuff with you, because it really matters to me that we continue to share Dead By Sunrise and support you guys and you guys support us."

Stay tuned in the next months for more details!

Truly epic fucking news. Will definitely pay for it. The demos will probably be epic and I have a feeling they may show other ones that we haven’t yet already heard from the 2018 DBS demo leak. Ryan Shuck is really awesome if he goes through with this. I’d love for some kind of DBS box set to be released with the album and Morning After, all demos, the remixes of Morning After and My Suffering, all of that. Don’t even really care as much about live content unless it’s either Let Down from 2005 or the Tempe 2008 set, so I wouldn’t mind if it was smaller scale like maybe a DBS CD with 3 CD’s or something idk. I would totally buy it.

Edited by Lebron

20 minutes ago, Lebron said:

Truly epic fucking news. Will definitely pay for it. The demos will probably be epic and I have a feeling they may show other ones that we haven’t yet already heard from the 2018 DBS demo leak. Ryan Shuck is really awesome if he goes through with this. I’d love for some kind of DBS box set to be released with the album and Morning After, all demos, the remixes of Morning After and My Suffering, all of that. Don’t even really care as much about live content unless it’s either Let Down from 2005 or the Tempe 2008 set, so I wouldn’t mind if it was smaller scale like maybe a DBS CD with 3 CD’s or something idk. I would totally buy it.

Shit a demo package of DBS demos would be gold 😍😍

Undoubtedly the hold up on any sort of DBS demos release is the label. By showing them in a stream on Patreon and talking about them, they can circumvent that. They are releasing a lot of stuff on Patreon that's definitely a "no no" for a public release. Maybe they'll find a way to post a full demo or something in this process.

They were vocal about wanting a DBS style box set back when they did the Time Capsule. 

On 3/23/2021 at 7:53 AM, LPLStaff said:

Undoubtedly the hold up on any sort of DBS demos release is the label. By showing them in a stream on Patreon and talking about them, they can circumvent that. They are releasing a lot of stuff on Patreon that's definitely a "no no" for a public release. Maybe they'll find a way to post a full demo or something in this process.

They were vocal about wanting a DBS style box set back when they did the Time Capsule. 

Fuck the label. DBS was such a small scale band, they didn’t sell shit. But I’m sure Warner wants to capitalize mass profit on anything relating to Chester now that he’s passed away. Ryan and Amir should be able to do whatever they want with the stuff. But I know it doesn’t work that way. I doubt we will ever get a physical release for anything unreleased by DBS, probably not even a digital release, but I still wish we could. So many unreleased songs, there’s like 5 of them, not to mention demos of all the albums songs and Morning After + 20 Eyes. Too bad the Demos CD that leaked was garbage quality and was never even released with the remix as part of it.