Linkin Park Releases In The End Demo

lpliveusername

Ahead of the Hybrid Theory 20th anniversary edition coming next week, Linkin Park has shared another track from the collection. It's the demo version of In The End originally released in the LP Underground Eleven CD and included in the LPU Rarities disc. The track has been remastered to fit with the rest of the LPU demos.

I like the newly mastered (with 2020 standards) version. Sounds great. The band is always committed to the best audio quality they can get out of things so I’m glad they worked on this. This means maybe every almost song on the HT20 release will be an upgrade in some way. 

Good video again too. Very hostile point in time for the band but they made so much great music during it. 

10 hours ago, GraDoN said:

Back in my hipster days i only listened to the demo because of how mainstream the song was. Nice to have this remastered and it really sounds great.

Is that really a thing? I thought that was only an internet meme.

7 minutes ago, SFNL14 said:

I meant avoiding something just because its mainstream.

Oh that’s very much a real thing. That’s literally the reason a lot of people hate on LP. There are people who will love a band, but then as soon as they get heavy radio play they say “they sold out, so mainstream” and will literally stop listening to them and go find something else lol

On 10/6/2020 at 9:40 PM, Justin said:

Oh that’s very much a real thing. That’s literally the reason a lot of people hate on LP. There are people who will love a band, but then as soon as they get heavy radio play they say “they sold out, so mainstream” and will literally stop listening to them and go find something else lol

It's also exclusivity, the idea that everyone listens to the LP version and you are one of the few that knows about a demo version gave a 13 y/o me a false sense of superiority. 

Edited by GraDoN

28 minutes ago, GraDoN said:

It's also exclusivity, the idea that everyone listens to the LP version and you are one of the few that knows about a demo version gave a 13 y/o me a false sense of superiority. 

Yeah it’s like when some of my friends say “Numb is the best LP song” and I act like “not even top 10, The Catalyst Figure 09 and Roads Untraveled are far superior”

just throwing titles of songs they do know 😂😂😂