Does Anybody Know If The Bonus Acoustic Tracks From The Walmart & Target Exclusive Editions Of Grey Daze Amends Have Been Or Will Be Released Online?

NJPLP

AmendsWalMart.jpgAmendsTarget.jpgDoes anybody know if the bonus acoustic tracks of the exclusive editions of Walmart & Target have been or will be released? The bonus acoustic track from the Walmart exclusive edition is Soul Song (Acoustic) & the bonus acoustic tracks from the Target exclusive edition are What’s In The Eye (Acoustic) & Sometimes (Acoustic). If anyone knows about it, please let me know about it by replying.

Edited by NJPLP

Dont forget there is also the Japanese version with Sickness (Acoustic). That makes em 4 bonus acoustic tracks in total.

EDIT: Yeah I saw that this was a mistake and people with Japanese version got Sometimes (Acoustic) instead.

Edited by SerioDrew

43 minutes ago, StaticXero said:

No Sickness. Same as Target:

japan.jpg

This is so weird. Just out of curiosity: where did you purchase your CD? I checked CDJapan and HMV Japan again and they both have Sickness acoustic in the tracklist. Maybe they had different versions for these stores?

The two Japanese versions listed at HMV Japan have the catalogue numbers UCCO1220 (CD only) and UCCO8035 (CD+DVD). According to HMV Japan, both contain Sickness (Acoustic) as a bonus track. I looked up the catalogue numbers at Universal Music Japan and they list Sometimes (Acoustic) instead as the bonus track on both versions.

I think we now have all current releases, Austria based on matrix codes which signify Austria. Looking for someone to scan all this stuff for LPC. Getting Boxset apple splatter and japan CD DVD scans now and Chester Spotify tomorrow so everything besides that. anyone?!

amends releases.jpg

Sickness Acoustic already leaked? 

I have What's In The Eye and Sometimes. both acoustic. If someone need it, i'm on twitter. @jeanlpan .

I need Sickness and Soul Song. Both acoustic. Let me know, anyway!

14 hours ago, JanJena said:

Sickness Acoustic already leaked? 

I have What's In The Eye and Sometimes. both acoustic. If someone need it, i'm on twitter. @jeanlpan .

I need Sickness and Soul Song. Both acoustic. Let me know, anyway!

Where is it on your page on Twitter. I can’t seem to find it.

I’ve got Soul Song (Acoustic), but it’s on the Walmart exclusive edition of Grey Daze Amends CD that I have. I don’t know how to convert the audio from the cd to the internet. 

I have an Apple iPhone and it is said that Apple won’t allow you to take Cd rips and put it on iPhones, as you need to buy it from iTunes. You can’t tale Cd rips and put on iPhones, it’s not possible.  

Does anybody have Sickness (Acoustic) from the Japan version of Grey Daze Amends? I already downloaded What’s In The Eye (Acoustic) & Sometimes (Acoustic) from JanJena & I have Soul Song (Acoustic) on my Walmart exclusive CD of Grey Daze Amends.

Here is What’s In The Eye (Acoustic) & Sometimes (Acoustic).

What’s In The Eye (Acoustic)

Sometimes (Acoustic)

Edited by NJPLP

Please, can you upload the acoustic version of Soul Song for us? (Sorry, my English is not very good)

Sickness (Acoustic):
There has been a mistake on all japanese store websites - all had Sickness (Acoustic) as the 2nd acoustic track. The real second acoustic track turned out to be "Sometimes" as seen on scans.

Edited by Felipe

37 minutes ago, JZLP-AmendsUltimateFan said:

Upload it to wetransfer please. 

I would need to upgrade WeTransfer so the link cans stay longer, but I don’t have the money to upgrade it so I can’t use WeTransfer.

On 3 lipca 2020 at 11:31 PM, NJPLP said:

I have an Apple iPhone and it is said that Apple won’t allow you to take Cd rips and put it on iPhones, as you need to buy it from iTunes. You can’t tale Cd rips and put on iPhones, it’s not possible.  

Seriously? What version of iPhone/iTunes do you have?