Instagram Memorializing Chester's Profile Page

LPLStaff

Instagram has begun the process of memorializing Chester's Instagram page.

The new layout includes "Remembering" above Chester's name and upon clicking it, users will see a note that says: "Remembering Chester Bennington / This account has been memorialized. Memorialized accounts are a place to remember and celebrate someone's life after they've passed away."

The process is being rolled out in waves and some fans will already see the updated profile page.

This a good little thing by Instagram, i like it

Sadly is not available in my country right now. Is probably gonna take some time to get it world wide, for example the add music to the stories thing took like 3 months to get it on my country while people from US already had it

2 hours ago, Diaux said:

Sadly is not available in my country right now. Is probably gonna take some time to get it world wide, for example the add music to the stories thing took like 3 months to get it on my country while people from US already had it

We still dont have music option for stories in Poland 🤡

8 hours ago, Diaux said:

Not available for me yet and I am in the USA.