OML Unreleased Song "What Are You Worth"

I'm still jamming the hell out of WAYW, the chorus is GREAT for a pop song, after repeated listen I can say I definitely like it more than nearly every Mike's solo song, but I see why they didn't include it in OML, it's more LT-esque and "happy", strong Coldplay and BID vibes 

The more I listen to the song, the more I like it, super LP-ish, I hear UIG, BID, Invisible and Heavy 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard it myself! Love it. I’m getting 80s power-ballad vibes for sure (Listen To Your Heart, etc.). Mike killed it. I would def pay for a lossless final mix, but I’m with Hahninator as far as respecting the band’s/label’s wishes. They never sold us short before. All will come in due time. For now, we have 18+ years worth of music, released demos, remixes, and live performances to enjoy, and I’m not tired of any of it yet...

.... also RELEASE THE DJ SHADOW TEAM SLEEP MY DECEMBER REMIX...

okay I’m done

On 6/23/2020 at 5:11 AM, OKCrew said:

Just heard it myself! Love it. I’m getting 80s power-ballad vibes for sure (Listen To Your Heart, etc.). Mike killed it. I would def pay for a lossless final mix, but I’m with Hahninator as far as respecting the band’s/label’s wishes. They never sold us short before. All will come in due time. For now, we have 18+ years worth of music, released demos, remixes, and live performances to enjoy, and I’m not tired of any of it yet...

.... also RELEASE THE DJ SHADOW TEAM SLEEP MY DECEMBER REMIX...

okay I’m done

Yeah the song has a 80s power ballad vibe mixed to classic LP (BID, Invisible, UIG...)