The Post-Post Traumatic era

RickLPL

So it may be a bit too early to talk about this, but I'm just curious about what's next. Mike's said that his current European Tour will be the last for the Post Traumaic era. What do you think he's up to after this? Another solo album or the return of LP? An entirely different project?

Edited by RickLPL

Probably Linkin Park coming back this year at some point and then eventually they will find a new frontman and start making an album and then touring for it after that. Doesn't seem like Mike wants to make more solo music based off what he has said in interviews and the rest of Linkin Park want to make music again, so it seems logical. And Mike hinting at them ''naturally'' finding a new frontman seems to be sort of a foretelling for the future.

13 hours ago, jeff10012003 said:

the question is, will Mike be the solo vocalist, or is there going to be a replacement main vocal, or they will go all guest starring for each song(s)?

Im confident that no one will join the band, Mike will stay as the only vocalist and theyll invite guests from other bands that are on the bill for certain songs.

Edited by JZE

51 minutes ago, JZE said:

Im confident that no one will join the band, Mike will stay as the only vocalist and theyll invite guests from other bands that are on the bill for certain songs.

I would love that but I'm not sure anymore if that will be what they do, at least IMO.

• 1 year later...