Post Traumatic Leak

Geki

Has the album leaked yet? Not asking for download links but just wondering. It's crazy to me that it hasn't yet. I really didn't want to have to wait until Friday to hear the rest of the songs but I guess I will have to. It sucks reading all these album reviews of people who heard the album and not being able to hear it just as a fan who wants to listen. I thought maybe my pre-order of the album from Mike's site would come in the mail.

Lol it feels like everyone has heard the album except for me. Didn't want to have to wait since I'll be busy Friday and won't have time to sit down and devote enough time to listening to it. I had some big free time today and yesterday, as well as tomorrow, so I was expecting to be able to listen to it then. Didn't think I'd really have to wait until the actual release day. I can't remember the last time that I was forced to wait until the actual release day of an album to hear it. Even my pre-ordered copy of OML came in the mail a few days before the release day.

A lot of people had a chance to listen Post Traumatic full album like two weeks ago or even more, but many of them didn't have a green light (till this week) to post a review, some people receive a "special permission" to do this earlier. Tomorrow there will be more album reviews.

It will leak in the next 24 hours and we'll start a News thread on it as usual so everyone can discuss.

I'm gonna do a full review of each track like I usually do in the thread once it leaks.

It's the 14th in Australia right now. Wouldn't people who pre-ordered get the CD by now, only a day before it's available worldwide?

I hate how I have 3 CD copies of the album coming in the mail and I'm going to see Mike in NYC and yet I still have to wait until Friday.

Edited by Geki

I hate how I have 3 CD copies of the album coming in the mail and I'm going to see Mike in NYC and yet I still have to wait until Friday.

Because god forbid Mike keeps fans waiting to hear the album a whole two days before the album's actually supposed to come out, what a monster.

Because god forbid Mike keeps fans waiting to hear the album a whole two days before the album's actually supposed to come out, what a monster.

Mike SHITnoda.