Mike Art Deck 2006

Geki

Today I was going through my collection and pulled out a skate deck that I purchased from Mikes art show in 2006 (Diamonds, Spades, Hearts, Clubs). I was just wondering how rare or not rare of an item it is. Heres a photo of itpost-126519-0-35946900-1526757145_thumb.jpeg

Today I was going through my collection and pulled out a skate deck that I purchased from Mikes art show in 2006 (Diamonds, Spades, Hearts, Clubs). I was just wondering how rare or not rare of an item it is. Heres a photo of itattachicon.gif D9F1F743-D915-4590-8001-402ADB1D31C4.jpeg

I know that a limited # of them were made and signed. As for price, IDK. I have one of his I think titled "Wine" from his Born show

I paid $100 for it a few yrs ago

If you want to sell/trade it lemme know!

the below is from 2016 from Bpercy-

"These decks were 75$ in 2005 for mikes first art show "diamonds , clubs, spades, and hearts". You could buy all 5 for $300 as a bundle There were also 5 prints of 5 pieces for $500 each!!!

I own all 5 only about 100 made of each.. very limited like all LP decks...

To answer your question.. its worth as much as someone is willing to pay...

Ive checked ebay everyday since 2003 for linkin park stuff... i can tell you in my opinion if you put this on ebay today with no reserve and started it at 1 cent it would go between $75-$200... lowest $50 highest $250.. but that would be pushing it.. broad range.. but thats how ebay works... signatures dont really mean shit for linkin park unfortunately...

THE FIVE DECKS in my living room!

Edited by loulax07

For a long time I was obssesed with having Mike's DC shoes (he did 2 designs I think) and still to this day I wouldn't mind owning them for real. In 2009 he sended a couple of his paintings to a small gallery in Barcelona and I wasn't aware of it until around 1 year later. I felt dumb for not going.

For a long time I was obssesed with having Mike's DC shoes (he did 2 designs I think) and still to this day I wouldn't mind owning them for real. In 2009 he sended a couple of his paintings to a small gallery in Barcelona and I wasn't aware of it until around 1 year later. I felt dumb for not going.

Just in case:

http://lpcatalog.com/item/shoes

http://lpcatalog.com/item/decks