Mike to perform at Rock En Seine

RogueSoul

Europe, Shinoda is coming. To add to his appearances at Englands Reading and Leeds festivals in August, Mike Shinoda will be performing at the Rock En Seine festival in Paris, France on August 24.

Mike is near the top of the bill, playing under PNL and Die Antwoord. This will be Mike's first appearance in France - and Europe - as a solo artist, and the first time since last June when Linkin Park performed at Hellfest.

Who's going to go? Thirty Seconds To Mars headlines on Saturday and Justice and Macklemore headline Sunday. Hopefully more European dates will be on the way - the end of August and beginning of September are looking good!

I think he will do as much as possible in the next 12 months because I think Linkin Park will be ready to start up in 2019. Maybe Mike makes two trips to Europe - one for festivals (with maybe an exclusive German club show or something) and one for club headlining shows (or whatever venues they book for him).

I think he will do as much as possible in the next 12 months because I think Linkin Park will be ready to start up in 2019. Maybe Mike makes two trips to Europe - one for festivals (with maybe an exclusive German club show or something) and one for club headlining shows (or whatever venues they book for him).

FWIW I think Germany will get no festival show while he is in Europe because the only festival I could think of in that time frame is Lollapalooza in Berlin but that is already full with acts as far as I can tell.

• 3 weeks later...