Albums Instrumental

Geki

Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes To Midnight, A Thousand Suns and One More Light. Why arent there instrumental versions of the albums on iTunes like there are for Living Things and The Hunting Party??? I need them. Out of Ashes and The Rising Tied should also be there.

Ive been saying this for years now lol. Once they released Living Things like that, I was hoping they would release their back catalogue that way too. Also, dont leave out Reanimation even if that one would be less likely.

According to this soundcloud snippets? No, that's just Pedruco, who upload a snippets of it.

They are snippets used as a preview, for sure he has the whole thing. Unless he's lying wich I doubt it.

Edited by KlaytonShinoda

They are snippets as a preview, for sure he has the whole thing. Unless he's lying wich I doubt it.

Those snippets were posted by the guy, who was trying to get MTM instrumental album from another guy. He ask the guy who have them if he can send him snippets of those instrumantals, so he can make sure that they are legit. And he posted those snippets on his soundcloud.

Edited by martinez

Those snippets were posted by the guy, who was trying to get MTM instrumental album from another guy. He ask the guy who have them if he can send him snippets of those instrumantals, so he can make sure that they are legit. And he posted those snippets on his soundcloud.

Oh I see. Well, anyway, I hope someone gets it someday.

A lot of people would buy all the albums if they released them in instrumental form on iTunes and other digital retailers. I would. I know a lot of others would. Why not? You know? Sucks. Sometimes I like to listen to instrumental stuff, and I like to listen to the albums in instrumental form, I jam LT, THP, HT and Meteora a lot. And now OML.

Edited by Geki

The band didn't really start being on board the whole "release albums as instrumentals" until Living Things.

I'm sure they will eventually go back and do the rest. Wasn't there a release planned for One More Light's instrumentals/acapellas that got canceled or something?

I tried to buy the MTM instrumentals from someone (not this guy) and he wanted an outrageous amount of money. And if it's too much money for LPLive to pay (trust me, we've paid a lot for some stuff) then it's truly exorbitant.

I hope that didnt get canceled. Releasing OML and the rest of the remaining albums insteumentals and acapellas would be amazing.

I figured that it was just indefinitely postponed after Chester passed, which is understandable.

OMS instrumentals were released "officially", no acapellas though. I'm sure with time them and Warner will decide to release all albums (including remix ones), I don't know why they never did it until LT.

Edited by KlaytonShinoda