OML Certifications

Hi guys, seen how poorly is selling phisically, do you think OML will get any certification WW ?

Yes, the certification of trash/garbage/rubbish/shit hhahahahaha

Pd: I was kidding dude. Seriously, it has been almost two months, get over it . Whenever I connect you're talking about OML as the best album of all time. You should start to undestand that it's not going to sell well, because LP is not trendy anymore. People knows them as a metal/rock band, you have to get used to it. And honestly, It's a subpar album for the majority of people.

I know, I was Just curious about your opinion guys, I Just find normal to be interested in OML seen that it came out 2 months ago and it s the new album of my favourite band.

I m not saying it s the best record in LP career or all time or stuff like that, but I Just don t Loose interest in a new LP album after Just two months

Edited by Comfortinthepanic92

I think it's pretty normal to talk about a new LP album two months after it's released on a LP fansite. Chill guys. There's no need to give the dude shit because he likes OML and is interested in sales stats.

I think it might be certified gold in the U.S at some point.

I think it's pretty normal to talk about a new LP album two months after it's released on a LP fansite. Chill guys. There's no need to give the dude shit because he likes OML and is interested in sales stats.

I think it might be certified gold in the U.S at some point.

Yeah I mean, we are on aLP fansite, the new album came out less than 2 months ago after a 3 years gap, I mean I m not the only one Who likes OML ( see on LPA) and I don t see why this should be a problem seen how many people here are enjoying Evolve by Imagine Dragons that s absplutely not a masterpiece LOL

I don t want to be boring but talking about sales, yes OML sold A LOT less than THP and LT but you have to compare its sales with other bands ' sales and you will see it s not doing so bad, I mean it s not a Huge record but not even a flop. I mean it sold more than TTS by BMTH and AL by Paramore and will sell a lot more than the latest Stone Sour album. We know LP is not as popolar as they were 10 years ago but hey, it s normal

Edited by Comfortinthepanic92