One More Light track by track review.

Subs

It's probably fake. We know the tracklength of TTM now, and it's definitely not 4:04. Also, Sharp Edges was talked about as having layers of acoustic guitars, but this review doesn't even mention them? Blackbear recorded a chorus on Sorry For Now? Yeah, I doubt this is real. It could be, but I definitely have my doubts.

It's probably fake. We know the tracklength of TTM now, and it's definitely not 4:04. Also, Sharp Edges was talked about as having layers of acoustic guitars, but this review doesn't even mention them? Blackbear recorded a chorus on Sorry For Now? Yeah, I doubt this is real. It could be, but I definitely have my doubts.

The live version is 3:45 ish, this could still be legit. We dont know the track length of the studio version. In regards to sharp edges, he doesnt describe OML either. I mean just because he left something out doesnt mean much.

Again, it may very well be fake but theres no evidence to disprove it, yet.

I guess the Sorry For Now chorus thing could be referring to Blackbear essentially completely remixing Mike's vocals into a drop. We'll have to wait and see, I guess. I WANT it to be real, there's some very interesting descriptions in there, but I'm not putting my hopes into it.

This isn't a review. It's just one guy bringing together everything we know about the tracks we haven't heard yet, and taking a crack at the song lengths. If it was actually sourced from a news website and not just a Linkin Park fansite that says in the opening paragraph that he's taken information that he's heard from other people who have heard the record (which I assume means WBR officials + anything they've said in interviews), then it would be more credible. This is all just standard info we know - nothing new.