Pushing Me Away

Kovalev27

Hello there,

I was wondering, when was the last time that LP played Pushing me away just like

the Live in Texas version? Or was it just for the CD/DVD {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_question.gif

I gotta say I prefer that version {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif

Oh and same thing for One Step Closer ...

I've seen them twice this year (consider myself very lucky!) and each time I was hoping

they would play these 2 songs with the Live in Texas version.

they stopped playing Pushing me away reanimated a long time ago... they like the piano version

im glad i saw the Regular studio version and caught it on video of my experience {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif

and OSC reanimated? sheeshhhh lucky to those who have seen it but even luckier who saw it with jon davis in PR04

Thank you all for the replies {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif

It is nice to see there is always someone, somewhere who's got the

answer about a certain subject. I'm looking for these 2 songs.

I do have LIT but I what I am looking for is something like PR or

like someone said, the Meteora world tour. I'll go check on that thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

they stopped playing Pushing me away reanimated a long time ago... they like the piano version

im glad i saw the Regular studio version and caught it on video of my experience :)

and OSC reanimated? sheeshhhh lucky to those who have seen it but even luckier who saw it with jon davis in PR04

i disagree with you there, i cant stand johnathan davis or Korn they drive me nuts, which is weird coz there alot more like LP than wat i normaly listen to, and LP is my fav band. i agree that anyone to see OSC reanimated bridge is lucky though it makes the song so much better....i saw piano version of pushing me away and at this point i wasnt collecting so i was like wtf is going on lol, but it was all good coz i hadnt heard it before..that concert just made me get heavier into them.....yeah...i love the new OSC intro, the one with the guitar riff from the "SHUT UP WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU" bit....i dont know if this is the riff they are playing but it sounds alot like it....yeah..

• 3 weeks later...

PMA (Reanimated) ended after Meteora World Tour. PMA was dropped from the set and brought back in piano form in 06. OSC I am guessin frm an earlier post ended in 06, i havent heard the full summer sonic shows yet lol. Reanimation bridge was played throughout 03-06, and durin PR04 Jonathan Davis from Korn joined in the bridge, (which he does on studio track too). In case u didnt kno as well PMA studio was brought back this year for the first time since 02. It was played regularly during the short summer european tour but used only in one set for PR08. The other two had PMA (Piano).

• 2 weeks later...