Linkin Park playing BlizzCon 2015

stich

Just when we thought that Linkin Park was done announcing shows for this year, they have added one more.

From the band's Facebook page,

"Secret’s out! We’ll be closing out this year’s ‪#‎BlizzCon‬ on November 7th. More details at BlizzCon.com - Watch the concert LIVE online with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket: http://smarturl.it/0u0ich"

blizzcon2.jpg

The show takes place at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California and will be streamed for everyone to watch online in HD. Unfortunately, the streaming costs $39.99. Tickets to the actual show are $199 and can be purchased here. Previous performers at BlizzCon include Metallica and Blink 182. Metallica played for just over an hour and a half and Blink 182 performed about 85 minutes, so somewhere in that range will likely be how long Linkin Park plays.

This will be the third show for Linkin Park in November....

2015.11.01 Tempe, AZ, Tempe Beach Park, Monster Mash
2015.11.07 Anaheim, CA, Anaheim Convention Center, BlizzCon
2015.11.14 Los Angeles, CA, L.A. River Studios, Relief Live!

Will anyone be attending?

Edited by Hahninator

$40 is really expensive to stream something.

You have to consider that the $40 are for the whole BlizzCon and not just the LP stream. Still pretty expensive though. If you are a fan of the Blizzard games and their esports tournaments at the convention I think it's worth it though.

There's been no proper California show since 2014, you could argue The Wiltern in Oct 2014 was one, but definitely Irvine, LA, Chula Vista, Wheatland, and Concord. I guess that's why they aren't doing a normal Cali/LA show this year. I thought they'd do a club show around this time. Even if they didn't want to do a show for HT on 10/24, I'm surprised they aren't doing just some "oh come join us in LA for a celebration show in November for 15 years of the LPU" or something.

2014 had 12 Cali shows, 11 were for THP, and then 2 this year, so 13 for one album is a lot of shows in one state.

There's been no proper California show since 2014, you could argue The Wiltern in Oct 2014 was one, but definitely Irvine, LA, Chula Vista, Wheatland, and Concord. I guess that's why they aren't doing a normal Cali/LA show this year. I thought they'd do a club show around this time. Even if they didn't want to do a show for HT on 10/24, I'm surprised they aren't doing just some "oh come join us in LA for a celebration show in November for 15 years of the LPU" or something.

2014 had 12 Cali shows, 11 were for THP, and then 2 this year, so 13 for one album is a lot of shows in one state.

It's also where the band is from so it isn't like they are travelling incredibly far. 10+ shows in NYC in one year would be a lot for them, but a lot of bands play shows constantly in their home area.

It is frustrating, but you have to understand that the band is from California. So naturally, they are going to play a lot in California.

Hopefully they will not play the same set they've been playing for the last six months. I know debuting a new song is a loooooooooooooooot of work but I hate to see them play the same shit over and over and over and over again. Some songs I can really do without in the set.

Hopefully they will not play the same set they've been playing for the last six months. I know debuting a new song is a loooooooooooooooot of work but I hate to see them play the same shit over and over and over and over again. Some songs I can really do without in the set.

Even if it's unlikey I hope that they'll playing some rare HT's songs