Stone Temple Pilots Demo Clips

hahninator

Dean just posted on Soundcloud the following message with a few audio clips, "Howdy ya’ll. I thought I'd start these new "memo:demos" to share some audio clips that are recorded on my phone which include anything from alternate solos, songs from the point in time of their conception and some new ditties. Have fun and stay tuned for more. - Dean"

The first three are demo clips from the High Rise EP and the final track appears to be something new.

01. Out Of Time (Alternate Solo)

02. Cry Cry (Alternate Solo)

03. Same On The Inside (Guitar Only)

04. The Hotel On The Hill

Listen to the clips here.

The band is currently in the studio working on new music for a full-length album, due out later this year.

In ya face lol

Yeah its a sample from a guy that was selling LP pirate merch in mmmm Bangkok?

Yup. I asked Brad, Phoenix and Mike at the LPU Summit in Camden about it. He was selling fake merch with the LP logos on it in front of the venue. Mike went up to him and recorded it and the guy had no idea it was Mike, haha.

Yup. I asked Brad, Phoenix and Mike at the LPU Summit in Camden about it. He was selling fake merch with the LP logos on it in front of the venue. Mike went up to him and recorded it and the guy had no idea it was Mike, haha.

Lol. Was the guy selling fake merch at the 2011 Bangkok show? And I thought that voice in that track was Spanish xD

And what was that sample saying?

Edited by Figure-0562

Lol. Was the guy selling fake merch at the 2011 Bangkok show? And I thought that voice in that track was Spanish xD

And what was that sample saying?

Yes. It's in Thai I guess.

Not sure exactly what it was saying. I doubt LP even knows. Probably some random stuff like "get your Linkin Park shirts here, your shirts for Linkin Park" or something.

Yes. It's in Thai I guess.

Not sure exactly what it was saying. I doubt LP even knows. Probably some random stuff like "get your Linkin Park shirts here, your shirts for Linkin Park" or something.

I wonder why LP would use a sample from a guy in a foreign language that they don't even understand?