Vorist

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chinese news confirms it.

http://cqcbepaper.cqnews.net/cqcb/html/2015-05/07/content_1834906.htm

http://epaper.xkb.com.cn/view/988914

One link says 3 shows but the other says all 5.

80 million yuan, largest by any international band in China ever. Almost $13 million dollars.

"According to the organizers revealed Paradise Performing Arts, Lincoln Park this year will be held between July 17-26 date, has in Nanjing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Chongqing, Beijing city five thousand people stadium concert tour. Lincoln Park, the visit to China of the total investment scale investment in China hit a record US and European artists concert history. "

It says it will be exclusive in the Asia region meaning no other Asia shows.

5 China shows confirmed!

http://linkinpark.com/news/247723

http://linkinpark.com/presale

Nanjing on July 17 : Nanjing Olympic Sports Center Stadium
Shenzhen on July 19 : Bay Sports Center Stadium
Shanghai on July 22 : Shanghai Hongkou Stadium
Chongqing on July 24 : Chongqing Olympic Center Stadium
Beijing on July 26 : Beijing Worker’s Stadium
Edited by daniel624

These are massive shows indeed. LP is the biggest international band in China, ever. I hope they can do an LPU Summit there.

Has anyone looked at the actual routing for this on a map? It makes zero sense to me. Shows 1 and 3 are 3 hours apart. Show 2 is 16 hours north. Shows 3 and 4 are 21 hours apart. Shows 4 and 5 are also 21 hours apart. Wow. I don't understand it at all - surely they need two touring rigs just to do these 5 shows.

The closest stop from Hong Kong is Shenzhen, have to take 1-2 hours to get there, I'm trying to make a short trip hope it will happen at some point. Still figuring out how to buy the tickets from the ticket website though...

Probably Given Up will be dropped yeah.

What surprises me about this is that they'll be in the region but will skip Japan for THP. Japan is one of their biggest countries for the fanbase. If I recall correctly, I believe it is USA -> Germany -> Japan -> UK for album sales/popularity/etc.

I believe it is USA -> Germany -> Japan -> UK for album sales/popularity/etc.

I think UK hasnt such much sold albums. they only got 3 shows on the main THP tour in fall... that's nothing if you see how many we will get and got here in Germany alone for THP.

Maybe in Russia or Poland more CDs were sold than UK for THP

and I cant understand why LP is playing in countries where Human Rights will outraged like China, Belarus, and also Russia has many problems with them -.-

I think UK hasnt such much sold albums. they only got 3 shows on the main THP tour in fall... that's nothing if you see how many we will get and got here in Germany alone for THP.

Maybe in Russia or Poland more CDs were sold than UK for THP

and I cant understand why LP is playing in countries where Human Rights will outraged like China, Belarus, and also Russia has many problems with them -.-

Because of MONEY

You just punish your fans if you don't play there. It's not like every single person in these countries shits on human rights.

bought three tickets before my mom told me to attend to my brother's wedding on the same day

now i have to sell them to somebody else cuz that Yongle agency doesn't support refund

dayum!

Are you a Chinese? Go to the tieba to sell them.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think that's what they meant. I think they are referring to the ticket agency cancelling several April/May other shows, not LP.

They are wrong about a skateboarding incident, it was him building legos or whatever.

• 3 weeks later...