2014.12.12 - Oakland, CA - LIVE 105's NSSN

RogueSoul

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astat...you're so funny to me dude. You're confrontational just for the sake of being confrontational. It's crazy to me. You like that set last night? You pick apart every little thing about these shows, but I can't dislike the set? You criticize the way they play their instruments bro...get over yourself.

For the record I don't like the set. I hate BID it's the only LP song I dislike through and through. However, it is a single and was a mainstream hit. If faced with a shortened set, LP will always play the singles before anything else. It's just the way it will always happen.

I think that's the main thing. I understand your displeasure at how they design their setlists, but it will never change. Singles do and always will take priority. They're the reason the majority of the audience paid to be at the show.

Astat...you're so funny to me dude. You're confrontational just for the sake of being confrontational. It's crazy to me. You like that set last night? You pick apart every little thing about these shows, but I can't dislike the set? You criticize the way they play their instruments bro...get over yourself.

Astat isn't really like that. He knows more than a lot of people about LP and music in general. He also doesn't just argue with people for no reason, he usually has accurate points or is arguing in defense of something. I'm usually the person will argue with people for no reason on the boards. In the past, I would even say stuff just to rile people up.

The thing about setlists like this is that they are made of a lot of singles because not everyone in the audience knows the band's discography and they do songs that are familiar to them. Next time you talk to a friend about LP, ask them what they think about In Between or LPUXIV. See? This is why we get some weird setlists for the promotion shows.

But that aside, opening with Joe is weird.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's the video for the show. Released as an exclusive at @lpspain :)

As stated in the show page, only missing 'Rebellion'.

Enjoy! :)

PS_ Download links for the original source coming soon if you guys are interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2A2IA1VQUA

Wow..... Thanks so much for this :D. +1 for the Original source :)