Anybody out there who covers LP?

RandyV

Hey guys! I was just wondering if anybody else has some covers they could show. I've recently started making covers and would like to share my stuff while also checking out anybody else's covers. My first vocal cover was on "War". I just recently covered "Rebellion" with a friend of mine (we were trying out new software). The link to that one is right here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJIODT7hBOE&list=UUBEipW8v1s_OAclCqMr7EMQ&spfreload=10

So if anybody else has anything to share, I would love to check it out! Thanks!

-Randy

I'm sorry, I forgot to add my link to "War" as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sOx9VhxvS0&list=UUBEipW8v1s_OAclCqMr7EMQ&spfreload=10

-Randy

Edited by RandyV

• 1 month later...

I do instrumental covers, I have a thread over in the Gallery. I'm currently working on completing all of Meteora. I'm just about halfway, having finished recording me smashing things with a baseball bat in imitation of Foreword, but I'm taking a break for original stuff currently.

• 4 months later...

I know it's been some time but I'm back with an update. First off, I checked out all of you guy's stuff, really awesome! As for me, I've done a few more covers since then...two of the newest are actual music video vocal covers. The latest one is ALITS, check it out and let me know what you think!! Feedback is always awesome and welcomed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llcVswCY1Tg

I made two covers a while ago on my phone of Final Masquerade and The Little Things Give You Away. The audio quality is terrible but that's because of the phone recording lol.

You can check them out here: www.SoundCloud.com/solid_shadow1126

I plan to make more this summer since I have a new microphone. Gonna so some LP and 30STM mashups as well.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...