Project: Unreleased demos with vocals

Skipees

We need box sets with like 100+ songs each for each album someday. MTM deluxe box edition collectors set. MTM normal, MTM remastered, a full demos album (Wake through TLTGYA in demo form), another CD of random seeds, another CD of extra demos of the main songs, a CD with the bonus tracks, and another live show (Rock am Ring 2007).

Like, exactly what Metallica is doing. Look at their Justice box set, it's literally all of that. From the ones they've done already, Master Of Puppets gets like 5 tracks, etc. Imagine Bleed It Out with 6 demos released, haha. Hell I think Metallica is putting out three OR MORE shows per box set. Vinyl. 28 demo tracks.

https://www.metallica.com/store/and-justice-for-all-remastered-deluxe/REAJFADLX.html

I'd buy it all.

I love the ideas of Metallica doing the remastered their albums every year. Since they have huge number of studio album. Next, will be Black Album/Self-Titled. It will be great if LP decided to do this kind of stuff one day but not in the nearest time. maybe another 15 years.

We need box sets with like 100+ songs each for each album someday. MTM deluxe box edition collectors set. MTM normal, MTM remastered, a full demos album (Wake through TLTGYA in demo form), another CD of random seeds, another CD of extra demos of the main songs, a CD with the bonus tracks, and another live show (Rock am Ring 2007).

Like, exactly what Metallica is doing. Look at their Justice box set, it's literally all of that. From the ones they've done already, Master Of Puppets gets like 5 tracks, etc. Imagine Bleed It Out with 6 demos released, haha. Hell I think Metallica is putting out three OR MORE shows per box set. Vinyl. 28 demo tracks.

https://www.metallica.com/store/and-justice-for-all-remastered-deluxe/REAJFADLX.html

I'd buy it all.

I'd buy it depending on what they included as far as content. I'm not interested in hearing tons of shitty instrumental only ''demos'' that don't make up any of the songs on the actual album, etc. I'd want to hear early and rough versions of the songs on the actual album and also maybe progressions of how they were created, like a seed form of Bleed It Out for example, and then like 3 or 4 other demos of the song, and like that for most songs on the album. Live stuff from the era of the album would be cool, too, like you said. I have zero interest in tons of random instrumental only songs that didn't make the albums.