Linkin Park Headlining Live 105's Not So Silent Night

hahninator

Linkin Park will be the night one headliner at Live 105's Not So Silent Night at Oracle Arena in Oakland, CA on December 12, 2014. Fall Out Boy, Rise Against, Young The Giant, Future Islands and Walk The Moon round out the lineup.

More information can be found here.

The band performed at the same event back on December 7, 2001 in San Jose, CA and headlined Live 105's BFD in Mountain View, CA on June 5, 2011.

Im tempted to drive to that show but I fly back home that day :(

Maybe I can change my flight and stop in SanFran first :)

One of their best shows from 2001 was the Not So Silent Night festival, I hope this one also gets a radio stream.

We need a Video stream! If I remember correctly, the same type of festival but in Washington (1077's Deck the Hall Ball) gets streamed. Maybe this will do the same!

We need a Video stream! If I remember correctly, the same type of festival but in Washington (1077's Deck the Hall Ball) gets streamed. Maybe this will do the same!

One of their best shows from 2001 was the Not So Silent Night festival, I hope this one also gets a radio stream.

Since the lack of DSP on this tour if the event gets streamed LP's management doesn't deny it

Edited by stich